Kewl, that was taken outside the Maison Dupuy Hotel in the French Quater.

I think I walked into that pole one night:drunk:

Oh my goodness Dzldoc, I just started cracking up when I read that one! :hysterical::hysterical:

BTW it sounds like something I most definitely could have done myself (which is probably why I found it to be so funny :lol::bagoverhead:)

Oh my goodness Dzldoc, I just started cracking up when I read that one! :hysterical::hysterical:

BTW it sounds like something I most definitely could have done myself (which is probably why I found it to be so funny :lol::bagoverhead:)

I was gonna say they look wasted, but then Dzldoc posted :lol:

1977neworleans77.jpg

Kewl, that was taken outside the Maison Dupuy Hotel in the French Quater.

I think I walked into that pole one night :drunk:

I don't know if this is true or not but I remember people telling us that, when the Zep guys were touring in the south (and the cities they were in didn't offer the sort of nightlife they were interested in), they would fly into New Orleans to partake of the local attractions and then return to the other cities for their concerts.

I don't know if this is true or not but I remember people telling us that, when the Zep guys were touring in the south (and the cities they were in didn't offer the sort of nightlife they were interested in), they would fly into New Orleans to partake of the local attractions and then return to the other cities for their concerts.

Partake :D

Dzldoc, when are you gonna throw a big Zep bash for all of us in New Orleans? :banana: I'd so be there :D

I'm thinking sometime around next June 25 when my divorce is final :lol:

Which by the way is also our anniversary date, how ironic! :banana:

Archived