How I know I'm Zeppelin-obsessed ...

marmorek

Let's think of more! You know you're Zeppelin-obsessed when ...

... you won't convert concert bootlegs to MP3 even if they were very lo-fi recordings in the first place.

... you constantly think of how awesome a tour would be, and voice these thoughts to others.

... you name your computer and iPod after Led Zeppelin (Zoso and The Starship!).

... you were depressed because you couldn't get O2 tickets, but you watched all those YouTube videos on December 11th anyway.

... you laugh for a long time when your train passes the Edgewater going into Seattle.

... your music tastes share more in common with your teachers than other students.

... you give buskers more money if they play Zeppelin.

... you are already thinking of excuses to get out of work/school/life for a Zeppelin show.

... you know what "For Badgeholders Only" means (both meanings!).

... you know the birthdays of all four Zeppelin members.

These are all true for me. :D

Post more!

When you sit at a piano for hours, learning how to play just so you can play NQ. And then when that fails, you go to youtube and watch a video posted by marmorek and learn how to play. Yeah, I realized it was you when I read this topic. I'm aftguitar94, btw, the one who said that I learned how to play NQ by watching this video. Haha, small world. B)

coz i have the need to show every body from young and old the song remains the same dvd and cant stop telling people i meet about page mr crawly bonzo peters solo bonzos solos and pages MAGICAL playing roberts singing with the gitar mimmicing what page plays absolute magic un beatable geeeeeeee it can put u in a trance or what no QUATER IS THE MOST MAGICAL OF ALL or is it SONG REMANES THE SAME GE I LOVE IT ZEPPLEN GETTS YA REVING I LIKE ALL THE MUSIC SHIT THERE ALL MY FAVORET oh my wife gets pissed of she goes wee are in the 2008 and thers pink &britt spears tecno rappers theres heaps stop playing that dvd your at home not there and you dont need to tell every body about zepplen wellll well well ZEPPLEN IS ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS BE PLAYED AND ANY BODY WITH AN EAR WILL LISTEN ........when i am present and thay will get loss of hearing to becouse zepplin will be played at MAX VOLUME all times and the home thearture will be on MAX VOLUME WHEN SHOWING THE DVD SONG REMAINS THE SAME>>>>>>>>>AND I WILL ENJOY SHOWING IT AND WATCHING IT 900 times lol lol lol its LED ZEPPELIN THE GRAET

When you seriously request Jimmy Page wrapped in a red bow for Christmas.

When your favorite band is the Beatles, 1st and a half favorite band is Led Zeppelin, but you tattoo Led Zeppelin on your arm instead of the Beatles, with sharpie. Testing this once you realize even with a shower everyday it dosen't come of for about a week. So you do a really good job, so that it looks good.

When you seriously request Jimmy Page wrapped in a red bow for Christmas.

When your favorite band is the Beatles, 1st and a half favorite band is Led Zeppelin, but you tattoo Led Zeppelin on your arm instead of the Beatles, with sharpie. Testing this once you realize even with a shower everyday it dosen't come of for about a week. So you do a really good job, so that it looks good.

you lost me half way through that :blink:

You listen to them (or a Zeppelin-related song) 24/7 for the last 7 months. And when you listen to another song by another band it just doesn't seem "right".

When you're not listening to them, you're watching them on DVD or on your iPod, and when you're not doing that, you're reading about them in any sort of biography that mentions Zeppelin.

You buy Zeppelin shirts that prominently display the band members faces or name and purposely don't wear a jacket outside so you can show off.

You spend a small fortune on concert tickets to get the best possible seats just so there's a chance a certain band member may look at you.

In more than one conversation during your day you mention the words "Led Zeppelin" or "Robert Plant".

I uh... know someone like that. :blush:

you took the words right out of my mouth :gimmefive:

When you have to look at this forum everyday.

When your heart stops every time you see something new about Zep/Jimmy.

When you can't wait for your break at work so you can read more of When Giants Walk the Earth, and read the bits with Jimmy over and over until you can almost memorize them.

i studdy alister crawley ever since i was 9yrs old i had the spierits and zeppelin page and other things drummed into my head thats what i know its my music for life well my type of music who are with me nobody can see them but thease spirits love zeppelin

Hiya. See your back, good luck on the spelling. Try those links I posted for you.

When you have to look at this forum everyday.

When your heart stops every time you see something new about Zep/Jimmy.

Hey, that's me!! Also whenever you hear a song from them, no matter how many times you have heard it before, you NEVER tire of it and just have blast the radio!! :stereo: Whenever I am sitting at my desk at work and a Zep song comes on the radio, it totally lifts my spirits more than anyone else(I really wanna blast the radio at work, but can't, LOL)!! :D

Hey, that's me!! Also whenever you hear a song from them, no matter how many times you have heard it before, you NEVER tire of it and just have blast the radio!! :stereo: Whenever I am sitting at my desk at work and a Zep song comes on the radio, it totally lifts my spirits more than anyone else(I really wanna blast the radio at work, but can't, LOL)!! :D

Exactly! I have to restrain myself from singing out loud at work. I just recently got up the nerve to wear headphones at work even though a superior said it was OK. One day I was blasting LZ and my boss came in and started talking to me and I couldn't hear a word he said. Fortunately he handed me a piece of paper so I figured out what he was saying. I am afraid I am going to lose my job when I can't control my urge to watch LZ on youtube all day anymore.

Exactly! I have to restrain myself from singing out loud at work. I just recently got up the nerve to wear headphones at work even though a superior said it was OK. One day I was blasting LZ and my boss came in and started talking to me and I couldn't hear a word he said. Fortunately he handed me a piece of paper so I figured out what he was saying. I am afraid I am going to lose my job when I can't control my urge to watch LZ on youtube all day anymore.

I cannot watch You Tube at work anymore... :(

Our administrator of the server denied us the access to You Tube and also to the internet radio!

:rant::rant::rant:

When you constantly write "led zeppelin" or any of the band members names and symbols all over any piece of paper that you have on your desk :lol:

When you base nearly every piece of photography coursework/personal work around a zeppelin song :lol:

when you always make connection to their songs when someone says something.

Like when my sister says "i like rock and roll" I say "to be a rock and not to roll" :rolleyes:

When someone mention the name "jimmy" or "robert" I immediatley turn my attention on them :rolleyes:

When you constantly write "led zeppelin" or any of the band members names and symbols all over any piece of paper that you have on your desk :lol:

When you base nearly every piece of photography coursework/personal work around a zeppelin song :lol:

when you always make connection to their songs when someone says something.

Like when my sister says "i like rock and roll" I say "to be a rock and not to roll" :rolleyes:

When someone mention the name "jimmy" or "robert" I immediatley turn my attention on them :rolleyes:

its hilarious how many of these things i actually do

mostly for me, its when i listen to other artists, and it all seems to fall short

that and when i hear people speak lyrics or close to lyrics, i immediately have to start belting the song.

the best is when my friend and i were lost and we were actually looking for this bridge to get to this bar

i just couldn't stop screaming and laughing "have you seen this confounded bridge?"

one more thing to add

-you would like your wedding/honeymoon at the Bron-Yr-Aur cabin

• 1 month later...

I can't just say "I've got a headache", I have to say "My head is humming, and it wont go" and then start belting "Medication!!" like in Wearing And Tearing

Me and my best friend spent the entire lunch period speaking in lyrics/song titles just to see how many people would stare at us when we said something like

"I went over the hills and far away to get to Kashmir"

"Really? I did the Misty Mountain Hop to the ocean and got a black dog"

"Sounds like many dreams come true, and some have silver linings"

"Yeh, but I got sick again in the evening from eating too much custard pie on the night flight to bring it on home."

And so on...

And (thanks for reminding me, Mom) I sleep with the insert from my Mothership CD under my pillow :blush:

Oh- and right now, I would rather stay on the site than eat, no matter ow much they scream at me :D

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm really obssessed.I went to the local second hand shop yesterday and my friend asked me:,,Why are you still searching only polka dot scarfs?And do you really wanna to buy this blouse?",,Which blouse do you mean?" ,,I mean this blouse-it looks like blouse from 18th century.I think Mozart wore this one.."

:wub:

I think I'm really obssessed.I went to the local second hand shop yesterday and my friend asked me:,,Why are you still searching only polka dot scarfs?And do you really wanna to buy this blouse?",,Which blouse do you mean?" ,,I mean this blouse-it looks like blouse from 18th century.I think Mozart wore this one.."

:wub:

You refer to women with the name of zeppelin's seventh album .. "that chick's ass has such a presence to it"

there is another thread this same question but i like this topic so i reposted it

In Through The Out Door? :D

Archived