Most Members Ever On The Forum

I wasn't a member of the forum then, but this site must have been slow as hell that day with so many people logging on. Probably didn't compare to YouTube the next day though! Ha!

I wasn't a member of the forum then, but this site must have been slow as hell that day with so many people logging on. Probably didn't compare to YouTube the next day though! Ha!

When I got home from work on the 10th, I tried logging in here to read some of the first reviews of the show- to no avail. I wasn't able to log in until the next day.

I was on with no problem. What was cool was reading bits of the event as it was ongoing.A few songs in,it was reported that The Lemon Song was being played.I got a good rush off that news.It didn't stay up for long.I stayed through to the end and then some.Not a bad way to spend an afternoon/evening.

The forum crashed about every five minutes for me. Meanwhile, I was checking up on NME, and afterwards, YouTube and every other video hosting site in anticipation. It was probably the most amount of time I've ever spent on the Internet in one sitting.

You couldn't log on to this forum. It was beyond fucked up. I went on to another Zeppelin board and followed the setlist there. It was an insane day. The next day was full of people trying to view the youtube vids.

You couldn't log on to this forum. It was beyond fucked up. I went on to another Zeppelin board and followed the setlist there. It was an insane day. The next day was full of people trying to view the youtube vids.

That's what I did Nick! Also had BBC news on simultaniously as I knew some sort of report would eventually pop up. I literally squeeled with delight when we got the 1 min clip on Newsnight, and sat open mouthed as Black Dog thundered out of the speakers.

Husband's reaction = :huh: followed by -_-

:lol:

that's because most of us die hard fans were at the o2 that night...

Well, considering that the O2 only houses 18,000 people, and Zeppelin has milllions upon millions of fans, I'm fairly certain that the vast majority of die hard fans did not get the opportunity to see them on 12/10.

:thumbdown: cheap shot. Congrats on winning the lottery, but fuck Harvey and his passcodes. I know a lot of die hard fans that weren't there.

Yeah and I'm not sure that Richard Hammond and a whole bunch of other celebrities can call themselves die-hard fans. :angry: They just went for the publicity, while people who would give anything to go missed out and crossed their fingers for a followup tour.

Yeah and I'm not sure that Richard Hammond and a whole bunch of other celebrities can call themselves die-hard fans. :angry: They just went for the publicity, while people who would give anything to go missed out and crossed their fingers for a followup tour.

If you were famous you would have done the same thing.

Well, considering that the O2 only houses 18,000 people, and Zeppelin has milllions upon millions of fans, I'm fairly certain that the vast majority of die hard fans did not get the opportunity to see them on 12/10.

And there's no way all 18,000 were true fans ... :(

:thumbdown: cheap shot. Congrats on winning the lottery, but fuck Harvey and his passcodes. I know a lot of die hard fans that weren't there.

no cheap shot intended!!! :blink: ...and try as i may i didn't win a ticket either... :( , but i wasn't gonna let a little thing like a ticket keep me away... just flew to london to bask in the aura...(should have seen the look on the husbands face trying to absorb that one! :D ) ...no way i was gonna miss out on this one, ticket or no...and there were plenty of others there thinking the same thing...that's the type of die hard fan i was referring to...i just got lucky when someone saw my sign and sold me his other ticket out front at face value...then passed my lucky little sign on to 2 other die hard fans who also got their tickets at face value... :thumbsup:

no cheap shot intended!!! :blink: ...and try as i may i didn't win a ticket either... :( , but i wasn't gonna let a little thing like a ticket keep me away... just flew to london to bask in the aura...(should have seen the look on the husbands face trying to absorb that one! :D ) ...no way i was gonna miss out on this one, ticket or no...and there were plenty of others there thinking the same thing...that's the type of die hard fan i was referring to...i just got lucky when someone saw my sign and sold me his other ticket out front at face value...then passed my lucky little sign on to 2 other die hard fans who also got their tickets at face value... :thumbsup:

How I wanted to do that, just couldn't afford it. The look on my husband's face would've been saying "where's the nearest divorce lawyer" had I gone ahead... especially if I came back saying I slept in the bushes and only heard vague noises from outside the venue! <_<

But, yeah, FUCK Harvey... I actually believed he would hold people to "one entry, one win for two tickets at face value, show me your papers at the door." Naive of me.

I guess I don't qualify for "die hard" status. :( But watch out if I get a chance to take out a second mortgage on my house and ruin my marriage again! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
that's because most of us die hard fans were at the o2 that night...

I'm not a die hard fan because I didn't go?

The board was a nightmare to get on. Took forever to open any link but I felt if I couldn't be there, I wanted to feel a part of things somehow and thanks to a lovely forum member texting another forum member the songs as they happened, it was a nice way to do that :D

Archived