Are you in a band?

LedZep1969

Whats your band's name? What do you play? Etc

My band's name is Killing Prince (Let me know if you like the name), I play Bass guitar and keyboard for some songs. We have 4 people in our band including me, 2 of us our British and we originated in a plane flying from UK to Virginia US. lolCheck out this site

Whats your band's name? What do you play? Etc

My band's name is Killing Prince (Let me know if you like the name), I play Bass guitar and keyboard for some songs. We have 4 people in our band including me, 2 of us our British and we originated in a plane flying from UK to Virginia US. lolCheck out this site

Yea I’m in the bend i Formed 3 years ago.... We play hard rock and I’m the lead Vocalist, also i play Harmonica and sometimes Rhythm guitar and keyboards.... there were 5 of us in the band(Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Organ, Drums), but moth ago bass player left, cause he found a job and decided to give up his musical dream, just when we collected enough money for recording(As...Hole) and weak ago i decided to kick out the new drummer as he really Sucks in playing... So now were kind of stuck and looking for new people...... "I play Bass guitar and keyboard for some songs" - you’re just like JPJ aren’t you??? :D Great link you've posted.... we decided to change the name so that would be really helpful.... Nice name you came up to, but it sound a bit like Killer Queen :megalol: just kiding, that realy is emidiate name.... Wish you an your band Golden Future and Marry Plant :lol: Leds Rock!!!!

• 1 month later...
No more Big Woody and the Clamdiggers??? :o

A damn shame! So sorry to hear that Scotty old friend. :console:

You'll get something together in no time!! :beer:

Thanks, Ev!

The good news is that I'm working on some really cool music for Raymond Hayden and The September Sky Band! They have a great guitarist, but want me to play on, and help develop one of the songs for their next CD release! Ray is working on one of my songs as well! Danielle Egnew, who is from your neck of the woods, may be contributing too! She is GREAT!!! Pretty exciting stuff. I'm also working on some original songs that will be used for the next live band project. It will be a "Jam Band" format, which I hope to be reminiscent of early Zeppelin Concert stuff, weaving old blues tunes and standards into our own tunes as extended medleys.

It's all good.... with every door that closes, another opens! :D

My prediction came true in exactly 30 minutes between posts! :lol:

That's cool, bro! What guitar player doesn't love playing in a jam band? ;)

Well. not exactly.... no new band yet. The drummer is sticking with me and we're going to look for a keyboardist and a (sane) bassist. It's still a ways out from being a new band! ;)

my band is called no such thing(from a saying amongst the other founding member and myself "there's no such thing as originality any more" and from a line in the elvis costello song i'm not angry "there's no such thing as an original sin" -it seemed appropriate) i play rhythym guitar and keyboard, and my friend plays lead guitar, and we need a bassist, a drummer, and a singer. obviously, we're still in the works, but i already have several songs written that she and i play. the band is my career plan, and i hope to bring back real rock...

We're a student band without a name. We used to be the Stalkers for a week, because we needed a name for a gig. Now we are name- and home- and bassless. We look for another rehearsing room (our horrible headmaster told us we were too loud playing in school) and kicked our bassplayer because he always was late and couldn't play.

I play the lead guitar together with another guy. We play all musical directions because we write most of it ourselves: indipendant rock most, though I want us to play more hard rock and blues.

Do you have any name suggestions?

We're a student band without a name. We used to be the Stalkers for a week, because we needed a name for a gig. Now we are name- and home- and bassless. We look for another rehearsing room (our horrible headmaster told us we were too loud playing in school) and kicked our bassplayer because he always was late and couldn't play.

I play the lead guitar together with another guy. We play all musical directions because we write most of it ourselves: indipendant rock most, though I want us to play more hard rock and blues.

Do you have any name suggestions?

My former band (which died too soon) was called Mean Tangerine.....if you like the name feel free to use it.

Other possible names:

Girl Nation

The Beetles

Hindenburg

Bhang Lassi

(Bhang Lassi is a special lassi that contains bhang, a liquid derivative of cannabis, which has effects similar to other eaten forms of marijuana.)

My former band (which died too soon) was called Mean Tangerine.....if you like the name feel free to use it.

Other possible names:

Girl Nation

The Beetles

Hindenburg

Bhang Lassi

(Bhang Lassi is a special lassi that contains bhang, a liquid derivative of cannabis, which has effects similar to other eaten forms of marijuana.)

Bhang Lassi? Man, I like that! But how shall I tell that my band mates? They're innocent children...

Some favs of mine are Skyline and Bohemia Road (ledzepgirl92s suggestion).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived