157 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favourite Jimmy Hair Style

• 1968-69
    • 1970-72
    • 1980s
    • 1990s
    • Today

• 2 weeks later...

I chose Jimmy sporting the long, dark curls from between 1968-1970 (Yes, he looked great with that long, thick, dark hair.)

The truth however is, that JImmy only had one haircut I really didn't like. That haircut is the perm he was sporting around 1995/1996......, not very flattering........

Is it me, but could it be that Jimmy appeared with a shorter haircut around 1998, because he had to have it cut due to damage from the perm?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm it's hard to single out just one single year of great Jimmy hair haha

I'm going to have to cheat and say 1973-1977

Mind you I think he looks great with his hair now in his 70's.

Tucked in ponytail, natural silver white - Perfect look for Jimmy.

I'm definitely not a fan of 90's black hair dye era when it was obvious Page was naturally a silver fox.

Hmm it's hard to single out just one single year of great Jimmy hair haha

I'm going to have to cheat and say 1973-1977

Mind you I think he looks great with his hair now in his 70's.

Tucked in ponytail, natural silver white - Perfect look for Jimmy.

I'm definitely not a fan of 90's black hair dye era when it was obvious Page was naturally a silver fox.

My favorite photo of the middle-aged Page was taken at Jason Bonham's wedding in 1990. Page is with his first wife and their young son. His hair is shoulder length and looks permed but it is salt-and-pepper with an entirely gray streak near his face. Now that was how a rock star should go gray. IMO, he should have gone with that look for the Coverdale/Page and Page/Plant projects.

^^ Agreed the natural progression of going grey was fine for Jimmy. I was not fan when in the early 2000's
he was wearing it short and dying it jet black. It was like Pagey come on, you're getting into Wayne Newton zone.
Jimmy is sooo much cooler than that. :D

Archived