O2 DVD

If I may bump a kinda old thread...

Personally:

I'd love the option of being able to watch the whole show from specific cameras... a Jimmy cam, a Jason cam, a John Paul cam, a Robert cam... also maybe 4, 5, or 6 other cams from different angles.

Also, complete rehearsal footage would be awesome. Maybe some interviews with the boys and some fans... maybe some extra footage chosen specifically by Page, Plant, Jones, and Bonham... and... take a leaf out of Pink Floyd's book and give us a "booting the botleggers" section with videos and clips of songs from fan-shot videos (including Third Eye).

That's what I'd like to see...

Rehearsal footage would be nice, as i think they did The Rover there as i read somewhere...

They rehearsed The Rover, eh?

So then: they soundchecked it in 73, and rehearsed it in 07. So why not PLAY the goddamn song LIVE? It's not that difficult, and is suited to Plant's latter-day lower register.

Maybe Robert thinks it's heavy metal....

Pathetic. Utterly pathetic.

I'd say you're the one who annoys the hell out of most posters, Knebby. Don't you know any good plumbers?

Like you would know - as a newbie and all.

Nice editing, BTW.

(Oops sorry mods just noticed he's banned )

Like you would know - as a newbie and all.

Nice editing, BTW.

(Oops sorry mods just noticed he's banned )

Hi Knebby!

I enjoy your contributions! I even gave this person the benefit of the doubt and welcomed him to the forum :slapface:

Hence my hesitation to now welcome new people here as a lot of them are returning Trolls!! :thumbdown:

Edit: Still jealous in a good way for all of those who were able to attend the 02!!

Hi Knebby!

I enjoy your contributions! I even gave this person the benefit of the doubt and welcomed him to the forum :slapface:

Hence my hesitation to now welcome new people here as a lot of them are returning Trolls!! :thumbdown:

Edit: Still jealous in a good way for all of those who were able to attend the 02!!

Deborah there's a small handful of people who seem to come back time after time depite being banned in all their differnt guises who have issues with anyone especially those who have the temerity to understand Robert Plants view on anything and can't resist having a pop and blame him for not reforming Zeppelin

These "trolls" target the same people each time, especially Knebby. You can taste their dislike in their posts at times.

They spout the same stuff just to goad people and most of the time it isn't worth anyone's time arguing with them.

We know who they are after only a couple of posts but the majority of people here won't understand the history of these people. One of them I used to call a friend but their behaviour in and outsdie the forum made me rethink that friendship.

Personally there is one still posting who I am convinced isn't the woman they claim to be, unless they have had gender realignment in a very quick time.

It's sad but as long as they continue to create new ID's it will continue.

As the saying goes " same shit different day"

Archived