Led Zeppelin owes us a tour!

This post you're referring to now was directed to electrophile. She butted in when my post before was directed to you.

The waters need to be cleared often it appears.

Lets start screaming then for a tour, some may think we would need a padded room. They would be right. :lol:

I'm with you! Believe me when I say that I want this tour just as bad as all of you! ROCK ON!

The tour rumours will never die. And I hope it happen's and I truly am on that believes it will. I know that Jason and Jimmy want it. Don't know about JPJ? But I would think that eventually Robert will give in. If not for his fans, then for Jimmy and Jason.

I did read that John Paul Jones wants it too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. ROCK ON!

I hope so to. But the naysayer's here are already putting in their two cents on other threads. Lets see how long it takes for one of them to pounce on this post. They shall tour again I say!

No shit! They're already talking about ZEPPELIN beginning the new world tour in Finland! What do you think of that? I do pray and hope its true, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE LED ZEPPELIN AGAIN! ROCK ON!

I think you'll find the "naysayers" are not saying nay, they don't want to see Zeppelin tour, but nay, they don't see a definite confirmation in the Finland announcement. Or at least nay, they're not forking over hundreds of dollars to fly to Scandinavia until they hear something more definite. :)

I hope it's true except, I have no way to get to Finland. So if they play Finland, I would think the US would also be on the list. No way they would let down their US fans if they were to play again.

I would almost bet that the U.S.A. is on ZEPPELIN'S list to play. ROCK ON!

I think you'll find the "naysayers" are not saying nay, they don't want to see Zeppelin tour, but nay, they don't see a definite confirmation in the Finland announcement. Or at least nay, they're not forking over hundreds of dollars to fly to Scandinavia until they hear something more definite. :)

As I said earlier, I won't believe anything about the band touring anywhere, until I see them sit down in front of a camera and say as much with their own mouths. Until then, all rumors are just that.....rumors. It's called "not getting your hopes up".

As I said earlier, I won't believe anything about the band touring anywhere, until I see them sit down in front of a camera and say as much with their own mouths. Until then, all rumors are just that.....rumors. It's called "not getting your hopes up".

I'm with you, I won't believe anything till I read something confirming it on the Achilles Last Stand website. ROCK ON!

Archived