Do you want Led Zep to make one last new studio album?

ZeppelinRocks2007

Jimmy has hinted a few times before the band is writing new music. After the O2 gig could they announce they will head back into the studio? Do you want Led Zeppelin to make one final new album with brand new Led Zeppelin songs!

I really want them to, and I think they still have what it takes to make new music. They are musicians and they are always writing new stuff together, so I can see them going back to the studio hopefully! It wouldn't surprise me if they debuted new original songs at the O2 gig in Dec.

Lets hear your opinions!

Why do people always have to make it "one last album"?! BRING IT ON!!!! There is NO reason why if the music is good to not be recording loads and loads of stuff and releasing bunches of new studio l.p.s!!!!! ROCK AND ROLL FOREVER!!!!!!!

Why do people always have to make it "one last album"?! BRING IT ON!!!! There is NO reason why if the music is good to not be recording loads and loads of stuff and releasing bunches of new studio l.p.s!!!!! ROCK AND ROLL FOREVER!!!!!!!

Right on! If Johnny Cash can rock out and play music 'til the day he dies, so can Led Zeppelin! Never stop making music and keep it going! B)

I remember all of this talk back in 1985 when they played at Live Aid.

"Will they reform?"

"Will they tour?"

"Will they record new music?"

All of my friends know that Led Zeppelin means the world to me, and so they have been asking me these same questions yet again, now that the O2 Concert looms in the near future.

Friends, let's all enjoy the concert for what it is, a tribute to their friend, Ahmet Ertegun, and a fund raiser for the charity that bears his name. I would be as excited as anyone to see a tour and new music, but I've seen these questions being asked so many times that I don't even bother with them anymore.

I will enjoy whatever Led Zeppelin is confirmed to be doing, which means I'm only interested in seeing how the O2 show goes. If there is anything else being planned, that's for the three original members to sort out. I am patient. I've waited 27 years. I can wait a little longer.

I remember all of this talk back in 1985 when they played at Live Aid.

"Will they reform?"

"Will they tour?"

"Will they record new music?"

All of my friends know that Led Zeppelin means the world to me, and so they have been asking me these same questions yet again, now that the O2 Concert looms in the near future.

Friends, let's all enjoy the concert for what it is, a tribute to their friend, Ahmet Ertegun, and a fund raiser for the charity that bears his name. I would be as excited as anyone to see a tour and new music, but I've seen these questions being asked so many times that I don't even bother with them anymore.

I will enjoy whatever Led Zeppelin is confirmed to be doing, which means I'm only interested in seeing how the O2 show goes. If there is anything else being planned, that's for the three original members to sort out. I am patient. I've waited 27 years. I can wait a little longer.

Um, I dunno bout everyone else, but when a lot of bands do a new studio album after a big gap, it often seems to come out um...well rubbish. Any one agree?

To me....i feel with the background these guys have, they should do what they want. I will be happy with whatever they do. The studio album might be pushing it. I would feel the need to have John Henry Bonham behind the kit. Just my feeling. I just hope the concert goes well. Who knows after that??

These guys have gifted the world with so much stellar music already.

A new album would be bittersweet as John Bonham is no longer with us, however I'm sure that even he would support the band in going forward with a new disc, particularly if his son, Jason, was to fill the vacant drum stool.

With that in mind and the knowledge that the band is lead by three legendary musicians each able to bring their individual creativity to the table, I'm sure any new music would sound as vital as it did back in the day.

Should they decide to continue beyond their forthcoming benefit gig, bring it on!!!

Archived