Guitar World~Jimmy Page interview

tyedye

Well does he say anything about a tour?

Specifically, he said: " I don't know. I've read that Robert Plant doesn't think it will, but it's a bit silly because there is such a massive demand. It's a bit selfish to do just one show. If that's it, we probably shouldn't have taken the genie out of the bottle."

Now, Jimmy has always pined for a reunion, and this is more of the same. It takes a village, and Jimmy's just one villager. Furthermore, Plant's got a tour with Alison Krauss, as well as a new Strange Sensation project later in the new year. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I haven't heard any inside skinny to make me hopeful. Not that I'd tell you if I had. I just wouldn't say no if I knew otherwise. I'd keep my mouth shut. But I'm saying no. Not as I've heard.

From the Jan. 2008 Guitar World.... A Discussion with BP Fallon, who was in charge of Zeppelin's offstage recreation, the self-described "entertainment manager". As part of their inner circle, BP Fallon travelled with Zeppelin aboard their leased jet, The Starship, in 1973.

BP Fallon:

The record industry was fueled by cocaine, sex, and music. That was the norm. Except in the world of Led Zeppelin, the norm was magnified a million times.

There were loads of really interesting stuff that was filmed that didn't make it in to the movie, TSRTS. One wonders what happened to it. I'd love to see. It exists somewhere, and I have my own theories about who has it. But that's all I'll say about it.

From the Jan. 2008 Guitar World.... A Discussion with BP Fallon, who was in charge of Zeppelin's offstage recreation, the self-described "entertainment manager". As part of their inner circle, BP Fallon travelled with Zeppelin aboard their leased jet, The Starship, in 1973.

That BP Fallon article was interesting too.

Wouldn't we all like to see the stuff that never made it to the film? hehe

That BP Fallon article was interesting too.

Wouldn't we all like to see the stuff that never made it to the film? hehe

In the MOJO issue with Zep, there's a retrospective on the making of HELP! -- It said that if they had tried to make an actual "Day In The Life" of the Beatles...by then... it would have been X-Rated...

Archived