Post Pictures of Your Instruments

redeyedrichard

Here's my very basic kit, packed up and ready to be transported! :D

Edit: I actually only use one rack tom, but sometimes I switch between the smaller and bigger rack tom (Don't know the inches >.<) for different sounds.

DSC00603.jpg

Cool. Good pics people. Dierdre...Jason looks cool, :lol: Who'd have thought of naming a flute Jason!!! haha! Good one.

And 'Bonham', good that you are transporting 'em. Hopefully to a loud environment. :lol: My brother just spent about £300 for all the cases for his ten piece kit. He got them cheaper than normal because he buys so regularly from this shop. They are so nice.

Okay, and cos I couldn't fit it into the last post, here's my electric. Yes, the guitar is the crappiest thing ever. And sorry the pictures suck…they're screencaps:

guitar.jpg

guitar2.jpg

Is that a Samick?

Anyway, here's mine.

l_c12cff6db0776554a980a1bff32da5cf.jpg

My one and only guitar, but it's all I'll ever need (at least for now).

Cool. Good pics people. Dierdre...Jason looks cool, :lol: Who'd have thought of naming a flute Jason!!! haha! Good one.

Jason rocks! You know, one day last year I thought " I need to name my flute " and the name Jason just popped into my head! And since it's been named it's played better than any other time.

@ Kissandra:

Respects for Danelectro. Respects. *vikinbgbrother tap on the back fists together *beer circles

@ Evermore:

Variax - guitar? What do you think about it. Do you like it? Is it good? Is it worth the money? etcetcetc?

@Trashbag

Cool finish man. Some nice Les Paul there!

And zoso, sorry i wish i could comment like "man that's some cool finish on that violin" or "whoa that action on that neck is tight, where'd you get that" or similiar but sadly i know nothing about violins. :/

And no, sorry but i can't post my guitars. I own no camera. All i have is a Columbus' Les Paul and an Hasgtröm jazzguitar.

Is that a Samick?

No it's a Lace Huntington. Something I'd never heard of until I owned one. (it was given to me) I've been saving up for a new one…sort of…but then all these new Zep releases came about…so I currently have a whopping -$50. And yes, I did mean negative… :blush:

And zoso, sorry i wish i could comment like "man that's some cool finish on that violin" or "whoa that action on that neck is tight, where'd you get that" or similiar but sadly i know nothing about violins. :/

Haha, no worries, I don't know a thing about violins either, except how to play them, of course! :lol:

I'm getting my old viola back!

My mom is going to bring it over!

I "gave it up" when my little sister started playing. I had not played formally in a while, so I let my sister "borrow" it. My mom asked me if I wanted it back, and I said "YES!"

Sam--now I can start practicing again, just lik we talked about. :D

I'm getting my old viola back!

My mom is going to bring it over!

I "gave it up" when my little sister started playing. I had not played formally in a while, so I let my sister "borrow" it. My mom asked me if I wanted it back, and I said "YES!"

Sam--now I can start practicing again, just lik we talked about. :D

That's awesome, Mandy! You're gonna be glad you did, I know it. :thumbsup:

You can play along to Kasmir. :hippy:

I'm excited! When I hear music that I know, I can remember the notes and how to play them like I have been rehearsing it all my life. I know that when I actually get the bow out, it doesn't sound good--not good at all, but I will soon have time to practice it!

:cheer:

:cheer:

PICT0149.jpg

this picture is old. I did put my Strat in the pic of my MXR Phase 90 or my Dunlop Crybaby Wah. My brass slide isnt there either. but you can see my Les Pauls, Marshall, my Crate and my Violin bow.

i will have to take and up-to-date picture soon. The "Marshall" on my speaker was taken off too.

379879710_l.jpg

Gibson Les Paul Classic

l_87d598d3a4b0a14817a9b171e28f512d.jpg

Epiphone Les Paul Custom

l_700bc32cd41baa4b5f2449299095a498.jpg

Gibson les Paul Standard with coil tapping

tanglewoodanfender.jpg

tanglewood acoustic and Fender acoustic (u can just see an old fender tele i had too)

Sorry about the pictures... im at work and these are all i have to hand. Will get some more when i get home;

My guitar rig currently stands at those guitars + marshall jcm900 4100 with 4x12 jcm900 BC cab (25w rola Celestion Greenback speakers)

on the floor im currently rocking a Boss TU2 - morely mark tremonti sig wah - TS-9 reissue - custom shop Phase 90 (script logo) - Boss BD-2 - Boss DD-3 - and a dan electro octave pedal a friend gave me.

Ive been through alot of gear and this is whats stood the test of time :)

crappy cell phone pic. back row: taylor 714ce, danelectro reissue (2007), baby taylor (koa back & sides), danelectro (year unknown), taylor 615. front row: MIM fender jazz bass, frankenstein tele (MIM body, replacement bridge PU, allparts replacement neck), les paul standard (2007), gibson eds-1275, les paul studio (2006), fender '62 reissue, a cheap acoustic bass (with a large hole created by an exgalfriend).

DSC00017.JPG

the latest addition: gibson robot guitar

DSC00043.JPG

Archived