Post Pictures of Your Instruments

redeyedrichard

Just been looking at my original photos on here...they are old pics. I have so many more instruments now. I had to build a ceiling mount for my surfboard to make more room for guitars etc.

I got a beautiful German hand made Weissenborn lap slide guitar the other week. SO NICE!!! B)

Some of my guitars:

[ Click thumbnail to enlarge ]

Nice collection man! Looks like the guitars from one of those 60's -70's band from England!

Oh...man...!!! I can't think of the name of that guy who was the guitar player...

Was it Led Zeppelin? Yes, it was!!

Well, I always wondered what happened to that Black Les Paul that was stol... Oh ...I mean, misplaced... Ha Ha Ha B)

Welp, here's my guitar collection

My first guitar

029ky.jpg

My (Epiphone) Les Paul

001zjm.jpg

And the oldest guitar in my collection which is also the least valuable, a 65' Harmony-Sovereign 1260 I got for free, it's barely playable as the action past about the 5th fret is rubbish, but its cool to tell people that Jimmy Page and Pete Townshend used them.

001kx.jpg

As far as amp's right now I have an MG100 stack, and the only pedals I use are a dunlop crybaby and an MXR Phase 90, the 3 things I want most are a M.I.M. Tele, a Dano DC-59, and any old Tube amp that works. Not bad for a 15 year old kid who just started playing a year ago eh?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I finally was able to get some pics of my guitars. I recently got a new Fender Telecaster Plus. New for me... I had one in 1995 and it was stolen, so finding this one, which is almost exactly like my other one, was a dream come true. I will include some photos of my Strat and Les Paul too...

2rztpc6.jpg

wqvrlx.jpg

3bsjt.jpg

rjr6fr.jpg

1rdjt1.jpg

fc8cit.jpg

3531gt5.jpg

mh7vi9.jpg

My Strat:

2qci3hf.jpg

And my Les Paul: {Hardware changed to black - selector switch, PG and vol/tone controls}

n3x2b.jpg

2r5tjeo.jpg

671769.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Strange - all these years and it looks as if I have never posted any photos in this thread...

Oh well. Here's my main stage guitar, a Les Paul (obviously). This is my favourite photo of it:

21940_238130647059_711112059_3734554_5622951_n.jpg

Strange - all these years and it looks as if I have never posted any photos in this thread...

Oh well. Here's my main stage guitar, a Les Paul (obviously). This is my favourite photo of it:

21940_238130647059_711112059_3734554_5622951_n.jpg

:drool: that's beautiful......lovely colour. What year is it?

:drool: that's beautiful......lovely colour. What year is it?

Thanks - it's a 2003 Standard in "Desertburst". It's definitely the best playing, & best sounding Les Paul I've played - which is why I bought it. On the day I got it it just smoked every other guitar in the shop: other LPs, PRSs, everything.

It's almost bone-stock - my Les Paul forum buddies are sometimes surprised that I haven't modded it at all, but the sound in the shop was what I bought it for, so no pickup swaps etc...

B)

A couple from my collection :

Jimmy Page Les Paul

FrontPotNormal.jpg

1958FenderStratRelic.jpg

JVLT.jpg

59 Historic Reissue

1959LesPaulReissue.jpg

Les Paul Elegant

LesPaulElegant.jpg

Les Paul Classic

LesPaulClassic.jpg