Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
LedZep1969

Best Song Off Led Zeppelin IV?

Best Song Off Led Zeppelin IV?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Songs

• Black Dog
    • Rock And Roll
    • Battle Of Evermore
    • Stairway To Heaven
    • Misty Mountain Hop
    • Four Sticks
    • Going To California
    • When The Levee Breaks

Man I can't believe all the people who think Stairway is the best song on that album...

Its as if thats the only Zeppelin song they know... :o

I would also say Stairway . Not because it's so well known . But simply because it's such a great !!

song

I would also say Stairway . Not because it's so well known . But simply because it's such a great !!

song

Nope. :o

The Battle of Evermore. Always loved that song. Sandy Dennys voice with Roberts is magic, makes the song surreal.

Really, really hard to choose.

Personal favorite, probably 4 sticks.

Honours John.

Depends on the day and mood though.

tend to sleep with my leg bent in the 4 position too.

The song is heavy. And hey, Red River is a cereal.

So much for little games and puzzles .

Now it's time to get real. :lol:

Man I can't believe all the people who think Stairway is the best song on that album...

Its as if thats the only Zeppelin song they know... :o

thats a dumb statement.. stairways my favorite song and ive listened to every song they released and i love it ALL.. so just because i love stairway doesnt mean at all thats the only thing someone knows.. i hate when people say because u like stairway you arent a diehard fan.. get the hell outta here.. idk if thats what u meant but i completely think that sentiment is garbage

What a tough question. For me it was between "Black Dog" and "When The Levee Breaks" but I went with Levee. That song is amazing.

thats a dumb statement.. stairways my favorite song and ive listened to every song they released and i love it ALL.. so just because i love stairway doesnt mean at all thats the only thing someone knows.. i hate when people say because u like stairway you arent a diehard fan.. get the hell outta here.. idk if thats what u meant but i completely think that sentiment is garbage

I agree--that song is a song of hope. It is a magnificant song. The different levels in this song are amazing.

I really like When the levee breaks and Rock and Roll.I didn't want to say Stairway.

Four Sticks is one of my top 5 Zep songs and my fave on the album. For whatever reason, i connected with that song immediately.

Four Sticks is one of my top 5 Zep songs and my fave on the album. For whatever reason, i connected with that song immediately.

I know I am in the minority with Four Sticks. Although it is my favorite song off the fourth album, I don't know if I can say it is the best song (there is a difference). When I first heard it I didn't like it all that much, but it has really grown on me. It is by far the most underrated song off that album and in my opinion one of the most underrated overall. I especially love the "And when the owls cry in the night..." and synthesizer parts.

either Stairway or Battle of Evermore. or maybe Black Dog, Rock and Roll, maybe even When The Levee Breaks. possibly Four Sticks...Going To California is good too...although Misty Mountain Hop is very good too...well you see where Im getting at ;)