Your dream Jimmy Page collaboration...

Or in India playing a sitar, in Morocco playing an oud, in China playing a lute(ok, that is my dream).

I like MJ and even his collarboration with Slash, but I can't see Jimmy work with him...

Oooh - sitar or oud or lute would be great!!!!!

Soooo I don't think Jimmy would be a stretch. Especially since the title track to "Bad" is basically "Heartbreaker" with one note missing...according to a certain Robert Plant. Who also has someone doing the moonwalk in the short film for his song "In The Mood".

There are also a couple of unreleased tracks Michael Jackson has done with Queen.

It's not a question of how unlikely it is, as whether you'd want to hear it! I think there are better potential collaborators, personally.

I would rather see him in Nashville playing banjo than playing with Michael Jackson. :blink:

I personally think a collaboration with MJ would be interesting. Michael has collaborated with Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger and Slash, so I don't think it would be too far of a stretch. However, it all boils down to if either Jimmy or Michael would be interested in working together. On another note, both Robert and JPJ have collaborated with Nashville artists, now it is Jimmy's turn to go to Nashville, LOL. :D

Archived