The crowd at the reunion

Yes the huge screen spanning the back of the stage was good, the light effects when Kashmir was on was just incredible, made what was already a perfect song even better. The footage I have seen doesnt do it justice, Wow what a moment :)

Its cool to hear stuff like this. A professional dvd wouldnt do it justice either, its the magic of any live music experience.Who knows, maybe those effects were designed to translate well to dvd? I got tired of the youtube footage quick, but have really enjoyed one of the audio's that are out there. wendy, you rule!

I've been thinking about doing something like this. Thanks for the pics. Your display looks great!

Thanks,all. I'm really glad you like it. The lady who did the framing could not have done a better job.

I'll pass on all your compliments to her.

I highly recommend getting your stuff framed if you can.

Hi,

Saw them 4 times in the 1970s and never felt the need to keep quiet except on some of the quieter tracks, a lot older now, but probably wouldn't have sat quietly if I had been there. Just because you don't sit quietly doesn't mean you aren't a fan, Zep were usually happier with a boistrous (but not dangerously so) crowd to get the atmosphere up.

Andy

• 4 weeks later...

Archived