Zepelin fan for many years...

Jason Greenhalgh

Hello all, my name is Jason. I don't know if any of the members of Led Zeppelin are going to see this post, I'm sure they're all very busy. But I just would like to throw my two cents in, if I may. I am a huge fan of Led Zeppelin, and have been for more than 27 out of my 31 years. When I heard that there is a concert in London this year, with all surviving members along with Jason Bonham, I was absolutely ecstatic. I have absolutely no way to get to see the show, although I put my info into the lottery, I wasn't chosen to buy the tickets. Also, I am unable to afford the $2000+ for tickets on the online auctions. But that's beside the point. I am just happy that they're all playing together again. I can honestly say that besides my children, wife and family, there has never been any single person or group of people who influenced my life so much as John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, John Bonham and last but certainly not least, Robert plant, individually and collectively. As a musician, I more than appreciate everything they have all contributed to music, and my life in general. All I want to say is "Thank you." They have absolutely no idea just how much they've impacted my life. I hope that this is not just a reunion show, but a new beginning for these talented individuals, not carrying on after John Bonham, but with him through his very talented son. I can honestly say that there is nobody more suited to play percussion with Led Zeppelin as Jason Bonham. I wish I could be there to see it in person, but just knowing that it's happening is enough for me. If somebody would be so kind as to let me know how the show goes, I'd appreciate it immensely. My email is hd85ironhead@aol.com. Thanks, Jason

Archived