And The Name Is?

If and When they put out new product, what should they call it?

My vote goes for AlmostLedded

I also would like to throw out Gary Cherone as a vocal candidate. I saw Gary, Nuno Bettancourt and John Paul perform at Guitar Wars several years back.....They Rocked!

Thanks

I also would like to throw out Gary Cherone as a vocal candidate. I saw Gary, Nuno Bettancourt and John Paul perform at Guitar Wars several years back.....They Rocked!Thanks

I love Gary Cherone's voice. Is the Guitar Wars performance on the internet anywhere? Youtube ect.

I also would like to throw out Gary Cherone as a vocal candidate. I saw Gary, Nuno Bettancourt and John Paul perform at Guitar Wars several years back.....They Rocked!

Thanks

i nominate chris cornell......

name the band? 3 symbols (give jason his own...)

i nominate chris cornell......

name the band? 3 symbols (give jason his own...)

I really do think Chris Cornell is one of the seminal hard rock vocalists of the last thirty years. But, judging by Soundgarden and Audioslave, he must be a real b**** to work with. Jimmy and the boys could do some great music with him, I have no doubt. But, how long would it last?

It cannot be Led Zeppelin without Robert Plant, but it can still be incredible. Consider me excited.

I really do think Chris Cornell is one of the seminal hard rock vocalists of the last thirty years. But, judging by Soundgarden and Audioslave, he must be a real b**** to work with. Jimmy and the boys could do some great music with him, I have no doubt. But, how long would it last?

It cannot be Led Zeppelin without Robert Plant, but it can still be incredible. Consider me excited.

agreed.

but the man has the best hard rock pipes in the business.....after our boy.

Couldn't have said it better myself. As long as they are happy and out there making music and touring - together or not - it's good enough for me.

I surely hope Plant joins them if not hope that they can find a good replacement, but i sincerely can't see Zeppelin without Plants voice and Lyrics.

About the Cover i would consider printing it without any kind of letters aand even symbols (although the symbols are a great idea to), and the image of the front cover could perhaps a new rearrangement of the Zeppelin exploding or other Zeppelin

Archived