• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/28/2018 at 3:30 PM, BUK said:

Will you look at that! New Big Wreck on the way! 

2019 looks to be a great year with new big wreck and rival sons releases / concert dates in the us.

R😎👍

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Looks like August 30th album release date!

One More Chance
"music video" radio? edit

Full track
My first impressions....

One More Chance
Opens with a distant riff with echo of the room and then the band close up rocks in. This has a very ZZ Top at their most ballsy feel, to me. It has a very deliberate pace. As we hit the chorus it’s backed by screming Brian May orchestrated guitar! That THICK tone that permeated the Sheer Heart Attack album. It’s subtle in the midrange but there is a high whine over it all, like screaming high echoed guitar in the main riff of Dazed and Confused. It always MADE that riff on the record for me. The effect sweetens the chorus immensely. The choruses on this entire album are awesome! The verses get back to ZZ business and hot Ian solo run. Another verse/chorus and it drops into doubletime while Ian dances some serious Billy Gibbons honk around. This should SO segue into Caught My Eye. The rhythm section is PERFECT! The high ride and fills propel as Ian’s soloing weaves in and about. I LOVE that little “weee-ooot” bend. There is also a rhythm guitar fade up near the end that chuggs up and I want it to build, but it’s just a 2 bar tease. I LOVE that! ZZ Queen! Billy May Gibbons!
Edited by BUK

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...