To the Gentlemen of the Band....

ned

It is nothing less than superb that you are performing a show in December. Your music is both timeless and beautiful, and the legend of the live Led Zep is rising from what must have been long assumed as dormant ashes. But it awakes with a rumble that echoes around the world!

I and many, many others are not lucky enough to be attending, so please take a nice break over the festive season and put together an 08 tour!

It is nothing less than superb that you are performing a show in December. Your music is both timeless and beautiful, and the legend of the live Led Zep is rising from what must have been long assumed as dormant ashes. But it awakes with a rumble that echoes around the world!

I and many, many others are not lucky enough to be attending, so please take a nice break over the festive season and put together an 08 tour!

Well said, mate.

I too cannot make the performance, but will be envying those that do! :P Also, I'd like to add that although no one can replace John Bonham and that there is a lot of pressure on Jason, I think he'll do marvelously.

So good luck on that fateful day, chaps.

Love John Bonham, RIP. Good night, god bless.

Well said, mate.

I too cannot make the performance, but will be envying those that do! :P Also, I'd like to add that although no one can replace John Bonham and that there is a lot of pressure on Jason, I think he'll do marvelously.

So good luck on that fateful day, chaps.

Love John Bonham, RIP. Good night, god bless.

There is a lot of pressure on him, but also he has to remember that he is the only one that can replace his father, no one else.

There is a lot of pressure on him, but also he has to remember that he is the only one that can replace his father, no one else.

I'm tempted to say "It's his destiny", but, aww... How can I not? It's his destiny! :D

Archived