Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
marmorek

Finding Led Zeppelin in unrelated places

Hard Quiz - a game show/comedy show on ABC (check iview) has 3 contestants who all nominate their "Expert subject" Last week a guy nominated Led Zeppelin. I am pleased to say I got almost every question - including a question the contestant got wrong! (Who sang Ramble On at the Kennedy Centre Honours - the guy said Lenny Kravitz, I LOL'd)
And the Led Zeppelin guy won that episode!!!! :)

Not sure if this was mentioned already, but the final episode of NetFlix "Mind Hunters" (an awesome series by the way)  features Zep's "In the Light".  My co-worker watched the show, heard the song and is a new convert to the Church of Zeppelin.

Was watching that months ago, rewound because the scene  was intense, and I realized In The Light was playing, perfect lyrics and haunting music for that scene

13 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

Not sure if this was mentioned already, but the final episode of NetFlix "Mind Hunters" (an awesome series by the way)  features Zep's "In the Light".  My co-worker watched the show, heard the song and is a new convert to the Church of Zeppelin.

A great show and pairing of a Zeppelin deep cut! Loved it! 

Wholelattelove.com

Great company. Recently purchased an espresso machine from them. Using it twice a day everyday. 

Not that it's an unrelated place but...

On Classic Vinyl today, before playing How Many More Times, Jimmy Page in a prerecorded interview said his favorite album is LZ 1, as that's where it all started. 

Well, no Led just a Zeppelin painting on a wall

Zeppelin_Grafitto.thumb.jpg.f1cdcf69bf0441d62508bd705e4a38d5.jpg