1 guest ticket

I know someone who just won and bought 2 tickets early this week, but the guest she thought was going with her backed out like a jerk. So now she has an open guest ticket to the show.

Please PM me if interested.

I know this isnt a marketplace for tix, but I feel like if anyone should go its a fan from this board.

I know someone who just won and bought 2 tickets early this week, but the guest she thought was going with her backed out like a jerk. So now she has an open guest ticket to the show.

Please PM me if interested.

I know this isnt a marketplace for tix, but I feel like if anyone should go its a fan from this board.

face value?

No , It was mine for £1000 !!! :(

Dont need it, I got 2 just checking to see if it was a fan thing or a money making thing.

Someone who looks worth sitting next to will get my 2nd ticket for £125 on Sunday 9th.

What is and what should never be.

someone recently offered a lot for the ticket so as much as I didnt want to turn this into a fucking auction, if anyone can beat $2000 its theirs.

This is not my ticket, me and my girlfriend are already going--- I am just doing this for a friend who recently won and asked me if "anyone on my led zeppelin chat room thingy" would like to go. I know it looks greedy at $2k but its her ticket and someone offered that amount so it is what it is i guess.

if anyone is seriously interested please PM. I really dont want this ticket to go to this random dude, i really wanted to see it go to someone on here. BUT I do understand that the price now is ridiculously high.

You're stupider than you first appeared if you really think that's the reason.

I guess I am-- because you are not making any sense buddy.

lets see:

1. I said a friend asked me to see if anyone on here was interested in a ticket.

2. A person not on this board offered her $2k for it.

3. She told me that now she cant sell it for under $2k.

4. I communicate that to those interested.

5. You tell me to shove it up my arse.

6. I tell you "hey man, dont be pissed at me because someone offered her that much"

7. I tell you that i didnt do anything here, so dont be mad at me

8. You say I'm stupider than I appear.

You must be the stupid one if you cant get this simple chain of events. You are like getting pissed at nothing.

I guess I am-- because you are not making any sense buddy.

lets see:

1. I said a friend asked me to see if anyone on here was interested in a ticket.

2. A person not on this board offered her $2k for it.

3. She told me that now she cant sell it for under $2k.

4. I communicate that to those interested.

5. You tell me to shove it up my arse.

6. I tell you "hey man, dont be pissed at me because someone offered her that much"

7. I tell you that i didnt do anything here, so dont be mad at me

8. You say I'm stupider than I appear.

You must be the stupid one if you cant get this simple chain of events. You are like getting pissed at nothing.

Bye bye scalper

I'm pissed off at anyone touting tickets or promoting the touting of tickets. Ripping off other Zepheads is the lowest of the low imho.

Did I get to the part where I don't actually think the ticket exists yet? If I'd got tickets I was going with my daughter but if she'd dropped out I wouldn't have been short of friends and relations who'd want to come having paid me the proper price for the ticket.

I'm pissed off at anyone touting tickets or promoting the touting of tickets. Ripping off other Zepheads is the lowest of the low imho.

Did I get to the part where I don't actually think the ticket exists yet? If I'd got tickets I was going with my daughter but if she'd dropped out I wouldn't have been short of friends and relations who'd want to come having paid me the proper price for the ticket.

i'm not ripping off anyone or promoting anything! I mean cmon dude -- who is she gonna say "sold!" to ----- a guy that offers 2k for it OR a person on the zeppelin board who claims he should get it for way less and its not fair?

I just put a post up to see if someone on here wanted it. Not my fault that 2 minutes later she calls me and says she just got an offer for 2k.

Fuck man. Lighten up

i'm not ripping off anyone or promoting anything! I mean cmon dude -- who is she gonna say "sold!" to ----- a guy that offers 2k for it OR a person on the zeppelin board who claims he should get it for way less and its not fair?

I just put a post up to see if someone on here wanted it. Not my fault that 2 minutes later she calls me and says she just got an offer for 2k.

Fuck man. Lighten up

I'd guess The fact that you made money the priority in public is the reason you are being bashed. If you would have simply stated you had a ticket for sale p-m me. Then the rest could have been kept private. Your post has a "pay me" mentality.

Fuck man. Lighten up

My last word on this sunject to you

Don't expect me to lighten up when it comes to Zeppelin, it ain't going to happen.

Promoting a rip off is exactly what you are doing. In my world it should be sold to a fan for £125, end of. It should be a chance for fans to see the band and raise money for charity not an oportunity for the likes of you and your friend to make money.

I'd guess The fact that you made money the priority in public is the reason you are being bashed. If you would have simply stated you had a ticket for sale p-m me. Then the rest could have been kept private. Your post has a "pay me" mentality.

i see what you are saying, but originally, i did say "just pm me".

It was until a guy came on and said that it was for $2k that I figured i should get on and explain myslef before people start bashing me and calling me an asshole.

So I did explain. And people pretty much still did call me an asshole.

Sorry guys, but that's the way it is. I convinced her to not give it to the guy offering $2k just yet because there may be a person on the zep board able to offer the same or more and if you can, its yours. But its her ticket and she told me at this point she has the $2k offer and will not give it to anyone for less than that.

My last word on this sunject to you

Don't expect me to lighten up when it comes to Zeppelin, it ain't going to happen.

Promoting a rip off is exactly what you are doing. In my world it should be sold to a fan for £125, end of. It should be a chance for fans to see the band and raise money for charity not an oportunity for the likes of you and your friend to make money.

spare me the sentimental BS. Its not my ticket and I'm not ripping anyone off nor am I getting a fucking cent out of this. I am already going to the show and I'm done dealing with talk about whether scalping could/should be done for this, etc.

Fact is, I told her I wanted someone on this board to be able to instead of a random creep, so I put a post up. At this point she is accepting no less than $2k because some random creep wants to give her 2k. end of story.

Fact is, I told her I wanted someone on this board to be able to instead of a random creep, so I put a post up. At this point she is accepting no less than $2k because some random creep wants to give her 2k. end of story.

My advice to you is to take it private with "first offer of $2,000 via PM from the board gets it". Otherwise, pull the plug and get on with your life. Your going to be flamed all

day long. Rightly or wrongly, that's the way it is and this board don't need the bullshit.

My advice to you is to take it private with "first offer of $2,000 via PM from the board gets it". Otherwise, pull the plug and get on with your life. Your going to be flamed all

day long. Rightly or wrongly, that's the way it is and this board don't need the bullshit.

k

Archived