Intros

pagefan1972

Well hello and good evening! to all, Just one question did everybody have to re-register? :D

Yes, we did.

Although I'm sure I'm not the only one that tried to sign in with my old login a few times beforehand. Hehe.

HI everyone, I am Melissa, I am 46 and NEVER got to see the band as I am from a very small town in Michigan and could not get to the "big city" to see them in time. When I left for my first year in college, it was over. WISH so much I was going to the O2. Have been a fan since my teenage years, and this has been a glorious experience for me "going back in time." What an amazing treat!

I said G'deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin'!

Should I be freaked out that the very second my registration confirmation email came in the Battle of Nevermore came up in my winamp rotation?

Or just synchronicity?

I suppose it could be coincidence but I have almost 9000 songs on that playlist and only about 360 of them are Zep.

Howdy y'all.

Hi everyone, wow so now this is an official board. What was the old one then? Sorry just geeting used to all the newness. Anyway the name is Anthony and I hail from the small village of Bedwas in South Wales. Been a life long Led Zeppelin fan and lookin forward to getting to know everyone again

Ahoy-hoy.

I'm named after this guy:

180px-Thaddeus_mosaic.jpg

I look like the fool on my avatar, except my real DPI resolution is greater.

Several thousand board changes ago (when the biggest zep news was usually when some new bootleg was coming out) I was once known as Big Klu.

Hello everyone, don't know why but it's nice to see everyone has a clean slate. Could never really get properly into it before. Hopefully there'll be an influx of cool people here. (not that the old people weren't cool, but you know what I mean...)

Anyway, I'm 25 currently living in Southampton, UK (originally from Loughborough) and am in a hateful job as a technical writer.

Hi! :wave: I'm known in real life as Dagan....from Ft Worth Tx. Usually hot here. Managed to miss all of the Zep concerts that came through Dallas/Ft Worth through the years, but got to see Robert Plant 2 years ago. Awesome!

I usually travel in and out of the board. It's good to see old friends as well as new ones to meet.

The new site freaked me out...thought I had gotten the boot!

Hi! :wave: I'm known in real life as Dagan....from Ft Worth Tx. Usually hot here. Managed to miss all of the Zep concerts that came through Dallas/Ft Worth through the years, but got to see Robert Plant 2 years ago. Awesome!

I usually travel in and out of the board. It's good to see old friends as well as new ones to meet.

The new site freaked me out...thought I had gotten the boot!

Dallas is where I met Robert Plant! Reunion Arena, to be exact, in 1983. He was such a gentleman (darn it! :D ) My friend Jen and I drove down from Norman, Oklahoma with no tickets and only $10 cash between the two of us and both of us made it in. I bought a ticket off a guy for $5.00 and Jen got a free ticket from a guy whose girlfriend had stood him up. I'm still not sure how we talked our way backstage, but there we were! I'll never forget it.

Hi, David from Long Island, NY. 26 years old, been a LZ fan since I was in my early teens. I literally have goosebumps over the new site :) Wish I was going to London (like everyone else). We can only hope this is the beginning of something bigger.

:rolleyes:

Hi there, my first night & post here. LOVE Led Zeppelin, since 1968 ( YES, like them I'm an

oldie but a goodie ) LOL. I hope that they will tour U.S. AND come to our sweet HOME CHICAGO.

I keep telling my son about their live concerts, he doesn't believe me. AFTER he experiences

them he WILL. Here's looking to chatting up an L Z Storm !!!

I'm Tim. Guitarist. Drummer. Violinist. Trumpeter. Programmer. Teen Entrepeneur Extraodinaire.

Very pleased to meet you Tim. Talented "younger-folks" like yourself are truly

an inspiration & uplifting to me. I'm proud to meet some one like yourself. Have

a HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY, by the way.

LED ZEPPELIN FOREVER !!!

Hi there, I am Tyler. B) My closest friends call me Ty-Guy, or T-Lo. :lol: I am 19 years old, I love Hockey, some of my most favourite bands are The Who, Led Zeppelin and last but not least, Aerosmith. I've been posting at the old board for more than three years now and I am happy to start here. Some of my past times include; hanging out with my friends and family, smoking Cigars, playing Hockey, growing out my hair, drinking till I drop and so much more. :D

Archived