WTF?

Audra

I've been reading up on cremation (don't ask why) and i came across a site with a FAQ section...look at this:

Q: How is a cremation arranged?

A: The Cremation Regulations are still quite complicated and it is wisest to approach a funeral director immediately death occurs and advise him that you desire to arrange for a cremation.

~~~

So, i need to go to the man/woman and say "i'm dead...i want to be cremated..."

so...wtf??

yeah, kind of like one of those king stories where the undertaker comes to the house and the guy/girl freaks out because the guy keeps talking about where/what they want done to thier body...

i'd like to come back as a ghost...just as long as i'm not beheaded

I think being a ghost would be awesome, free movies, concerts, sporting events, scoping out the nekked ladies with zero chance of getting caught, what's not to like?

yeah, totally...except you'd only get to see, not touch...no more sex, no more food, except if you end up like fatso on that movie casper...the food he ate didn't stay in but he still ate it...

i guess we should call him "fatsoul" B)

But then when you look at Ghost, Swayze learned how to punch out that hispanic dude and whooped his ass, plus he helped Demi Moore make that pot and whatever. So, maybe I can learn those same abilities and use them for sexy ghost times. Oh, how the women will awake thinking they've had the most crazy vivid naughty dream.

succubus(thank you, dictionary.com). And you bet your bippy you can come, we'll take over the world, both living and death, with our awesome ghosty-ness and sleeping fondles.

Rulers of the Dead and the Living...that would make an awesome movie...i wonder who else has come back as incubi and succubi?

anyway, i want nick simmons (gene simmons kid) to be my first...erm...sleeping fondle :D

succubus(thank you, dictionary.com). And you bet your bippy you can come, we'll take over the world, both living and death, with our awesome ghosty-ness and sleeping fondles.

Rulers of the Dead and the Living...that would make an awesome movie...i wonder who else has come back as incubi and succubi?

anyway, i want nick simmons (gene simmons kid) to be my first...erm...sleeping fondle :D

Well, we'll have to make sure we wait a few more years to hit the Simmons' home for Gene's daughter to hit legal age, because she's fairly hot but I always forget she's only like 16 despite looking in her 20's.

I wonder if we'd be able to go into people's dreams like in Waynes World two with Jim Morrison and the naked indian. I'd like to have a dream-version naked indian guy who's basically like my butler in the desert. That'd be awesome.

Well, we'll have to make sure we wait a few more years to hit the Simmons' home for Gene's daughter to hit legal age, because she's fairly hot but I always forget she's only like 16 despite looking in her 20's.

I wonder if we'd be able to go into people's dreams like in Waynes World two with Jim Morrison and the naked indian. I'd like to have a dream-version naked indian guy who's basically like my butler in the desert. That'd be awesome.

mine would have to be a greek god...my luck, though i'd end up with fabio... :huh:

Well, if nothing else we could make him our lapdog and basically have him do all the menial and mundane things for us, and we'd mock him endlessly. You know, just for being Fabio.

i love you, ma'an... :D

the afterlife doesn't seem so bad afterall...

I should write a big list of things I need to do once I become a ghostubus, that way I won't forget the barrage of awesome ideas that I get. I wonder if you're provided with a fanny pack once you reach ghostdom. You know, like a survival kit just in case.

Archived