New singer for Jimmy, JPJ and Jason?

MHD

It sounds like your kidding. Would that be so wrong? I haven't heard anything else by her, but I've called her back for the 2nd audition in my mind. and she's occupying a style I don't usually like. thurs'n xception to every rule I guess.

I really don't know how you infer that from one sentence, but actually I'm not.

ilbtys.jpg:wub:

........................ :rolleyes: ...................

Even my 19yr old daughter said "What? it can't be LED ZEPPELIN w/o Robert."

I agree.

and IMHO, no BONZO no Zep either.

They could put on some killer music, for sure. But sorry, it could never match the magic of the Mighty Machine of the Original Led Zeppelin. That chapter is over. Period.

A new band, fine. Far Out! Jimmy will finally stretch his wings.

OTOH....Chris Cornell is a mighty fine vocalist........... :shifty::whistling:

ilbtys.jpg:wub:

........................ :rolleyes: ...................

Even my 19yr old daughter said "What? it can't be LED ZEPPELIN w/o Robert."

I agree.

and IMHO, no BONZO no Zep either.

They could put on some killer music, for sure. But sorry, it could never match the magic of the Mighty Machine of the Original Led Zeppelin. That chapter is over. Period.

A new band, fine. Far Out! Jimmy will finally stretch his wings.

ilbtys.jpg

WooHoo Chris Cornell. Only problem is he has had some vocal issues one of the reason's the second Audioslave tour was postponed then sadly they broke up.

He is coming to my town next month and I plan to be there.

Myles Kennedy also a good call.

Alter Bridge rocks and I like his small contribution to back up vocals with Sevendust.

If this is the way it is to be who ever they chose I hope that it is embraced no one can be Robert Plant but change can be a good thing especially if allows music to go forward in what ever capacity. Let them all be happy on what ever career path they chose.

Now I am going to go back and look at the CC pic again! :wub:

Sorry about double post I went to edit quote not sure why this happened oh well triple CC good thing!

I really hope so, I am just trying not to get really really excited yet because can you imagine the chaos if they really did do a Zep something anything again ? if its like the build up to the O2 gig then I think i will need a pacemaker fitted :)

These pacemakers will be available shortly for purchase in the Led Zeppelin store and may be custom made with a Led Zeppelin logo of your choice.

There is more chance of it being Leona Lewis than Dave Grohl.

But the thing is, it's been said that it's probably an American singer and Leona Lewis is from England. So where does that leave us? More hints. How 'bout if we play 20 questions on this? What does the winner get?

Now, with this being said, do you REALLY think, that after all these years of hibernation, semi-reunions (BTW, when JP and RP toured together, did they called themselves Led Zeppelin? NO.) and a one-time gig at the O2 concert, Jimmy Page would replace such an iconic and important member for the band such as Robert Plant!

Yes.

@ Aquamarine: Sorry I didn't make my point well across; the question should have been... If they replace RP, would it make sense for the band to be named Led Zeppelin? after all these years? NO. And I think Jimmy knows that.

Oh, I see--I agree with you, then. I thought you meant did we believe they would replace RP. (Answer--yes. :D )

I get the very strong feeling that JP is in a creative/action mode and if we waited around until the spirit moved RP, we could all be taking a dirt nap by then.

Good on ya JP! Where ever you go, I will follow. :)

If you are so impressed by someone's vocals, I am ready to listen.

Heart could be quite a good mix - they've worked with JPJ, as well - but I don't know whether having female band members would be Zep's thing. Sandy Denny was a one-off.

Heart of old were stompin' and you can hear Zep's influence clearly.

sidenote: i haven't heard from the girls in a while, do we know what they are up to?

i rocked them through high school and beyond.

sidenote: i haven't heard from the girls in a while, do we know what they are up to?

i rocked them through high school and beyond.

They did a U.S tour with Cheap Trick and Journey (as stated by Wiki) during the summer.

Last known news of the Wilson sisters was in early September: they handed the Republican party a cease-and-desist order for Palin's use of the song 'Barracuda' during their convention. Ironically, original band member, Roger Fisher, said he was 'thrilled', as the publicity it generated allowed him to endorse Barack Obama's campaign to a much bigger audience, and the additional royalties generated allowed him to make a bigger donation to Obama's campaign

:lol: :lol: so now because of allison krauss we loose ROBERT PLANT in the reunion and they will not be called LED ZEPPELIN anymore... is she and her music really worth that, i don't think so... how can robert plant prefer that and not participate in the reunion... i don't understand it..

and by the way I HATE ALLISSON KRAUSS <_< from now on ... she ruined everything

Archived