Ryan Adams

ledzep45

So...Any one like ryan adams and his music?

I'm a fan. Unfortunately I can't say I'm all that excited about his new record with the Cardinals though. That said, I'll probably pick it up. I just get the feeling that he's totally lost it lately.

Some info on the vinyl edition of Cardinology here.

I'm a fan. Unfortunately I can't say I'm all that excited about his new record with the Cardinals though. That said, I'll probably pick it up. I just get the feeling that he's totally lost it lately.

Some info on the vinyl edition of Cardinology here.

Cheers for that. Have you seen the ryan adams live in jamaica dvd?

If anyone hasn't heard of him, you should check him out. A couple of song's I recommed are: Let it Ride and This is it.

I also highly recommend his work with Whiskeytown. I like Ryan's solo stuff but very little of it lives up to what he did with Whiskeytown.

Cheers for that. Have you seen the ryan adams live in jamaica dvd?

Yes, I have. Not essential by any means but well worth checking out.

My brother was the one who got me into ryan adams and hes got all the albums and one of whiskytowns albums. I haven't listened to it yet. My brother is going to see ryan live soon...... he's a lucky person!

My brother was the one who got me into ryan adams and hes got all the albums and one of whiskytowns albums. I haven't listened to it yet. My brother is going to see ryan live soon...... he's a lucky person!

Whiskeytown is the shit. The shirts for Ryan's current tour show a Charlotte date but one hasn't actually materialized yet. Unfortunately he's blown off his home state of NC since he played Raleigh in 2005. Prior to that he hadn't played here since 2000.

I'm a fan aswell. I agree that generally his Whiskeytown work is superior, but I'm a pretty big fan of his solo work as well. However, I think his debut solo record, Heartbreaker, is the best album he's released yet.

And I've basically learned lately that the less I know about his personal life, the better. The couple times I've actually read his blog, I've found him kind of annoying.

Definitely my favorite Whiskeytown record. If you don't have it already be sure to get the recently released Deluxe edition.

whiskeytown.jpg

My bothers got that one so I might just copy the second disc and get the normal edition. Are there any other whiskey town album's you recommened?

First of all I wouldn't recommend burning the disc, I'd suggest actually purchasing the record so the artist sees the money. As for Whiskeytown recommendations they only have two other albums so there's not much catching up to do.

First of all I wouldn't recommend burning the disc, I'd suggest actually purchasing the record so the artist sees the money. As for Whiskeytown recommendations they only have two other albums so there's not much catching up to do.

Fair enough (about burning the disc) and I didn't realise they only did 3 albums. Thanks any way though.

I'd like to recomend his solo album Easy Tiger from last year.

i77638t4lmw.jpg

Thanks for recommending it. It's really good. Do you have a favourite ryan admas album. Mine is either his unreleased album 'the suicide handbook' or 'love is hell'.

Can't say I have one favorite, maybe I should put it this way, I have several favorite albums by Ryan.. lol I purchased Jacksonville City Nights a couple of weeks ago and I've been listening to that album quite alot since then. It's really good. Cold Roses are great too, as is Love Is Hell. ..and Heartbreaker. :D I think 29 is my least favorite, but even that album has a couple of great songs.

Archived