Is Led Zeppelin Your Favorite Band?

Rocked01

Is Led Zeppelin Your Favorite Band?  

331 members have voted

1. 1. Are they in your top 5, the best ever, or are you here to trash them for no reason?

• Yeah they're the best!
    • They're in my top 5.
    • They're okay.
    • No I'm just here to trash them.
    • Zeppa Who?

No matter how much I try to get away, I can't. Dysfunctional loyalist, here. #1 fave 24 years and counting. Dorks. Why can't you suck? I hate myself for lovin you! I take the cd's out of my car and put other ones in for awhile. Then I have withdrawl and grab the Zepp cd's again, like I'm sneaking out for a cig. When I open the glove compartment they fall all over the place and I frantically try to catch the one I NEED to hear right then and there, or I will self combust. It is a sad, sorry state of affairs.

No matter how much I try to get away, I can't. Dysfunctional loyalist, here. #1 fave 24 years and counting. Dorks. Why can't you suck? I hate myself for lovin you! I take the cd's out of my car and put other ones in for awhile. Then I have withdrawl and grab the Zepp cd's again, like I'm sneaking out for a cig. When I open the glove compartment they fall all over the place and I frantically try to catch the one I NEED to hear right then and there, or I will self combust. It is a sad, sorry state of affairs.

I'm the exact same way. I'll try and listen to something else but be singing Zeppelin songs in my head so I switch cds at a stop light. :whistling:

I wouldn't have it any other way! They are the greatest band in history!

Archived