wheres maureen plant and pat bonham

ledbagelz

Pat Bonham lives in Ruishok, Worcester, where John Bonham is buried, just up the road,in the family home. I have no idea where Plants ex wife lives.

yeh Pat still resides at 'old Hyde farm' in Rushock. i think maureen still lives at Jennings Farm.

i think most of the bonham family will be at the gig to watch Jason. a very closely knit family and private.

I don't know much about Robert and Maureen's relationship, but I think it's pretty wonderful that they seem to have a continuing and pleasant relationship. Obviously, they have Carmen to figure in to how they relate to each other, but still, it could have gone the other way as it so often does.

And how nice that John's mother will be at the show. :)

I don't know much about Robert and Maureen's relationship, but I think it's pretty wonderful that they seem to have a continuing and pleasant relationship. Obviously, they have Carmen to figure in to how they relate to each other, but still, it could have gone the other way as it so often does.

And how nice that John's mother will be at the show. :)

Oh wait, nevermind, it was a stupid question, and I know the answer. I also could've sounded disrespectful.

And Robert and Maureen are on good terms?

That's good. I thought he wrote a song about her, I can't find the lyrics, but it's called Aniversary. It talks about how he's upset. so I take it that he didn't really want the divorce. (I'm not trying to pry or put my nose where it doesn't belong, just pointing it out.) But I think it's great that they are on good terms.

That's good. I thought he wrote a song about her, I can't find the lyrics, but it's called Aniversary. It talks about how he's upset. so I take it that he didn't really want the divorce. (I'm not trying to pry or put my nose where it doesn't belong, just pointing it out.) But I think it's great that they are on good terms.

Everyone gets upset sometimes, and the main thing about divorce is letting go of the bitterness; that is the beauty of being on good terms. :)

That song wasn't about her. They're on very good terms.

Oh and Eskimo - what about Logan? :D

Archived