Chris Cornell...

Hotplant

• 2 weeks later...

As you can tell from my avatar, I'm one of the biggest Cornell/Soundgarden/Temple Of the Dog fans.

I've seen Chris twice and it blew me away!

I still say that the opening 4 tracks from Badmotorfinger are the most devastatingly awesome of any album i've heard. I can listen to them over and over and over! B)

As you can tell from my avatar, I'm one of the biggest Cornell/Soundgarden/Temple Of the Dog fans.

I've seen Chris twice and it blew me away!

I still say that the opening 4 tracks from Badmotorfinger are the most devastatingly awesome of any album i've heard. I can listen to them over and over and over! B)

Should have packed in after BMF ..... ha ha ...... "Doesn't remind me" was pretty good but l crave for another Hands All Over or Loud Love

Edited by Timetraveller

• 1 month later...

In the new issue of US Weekly there's an article about Brad Pitt attending one of his shows. Who woulda thunk they were friends?!

344zg9k.jpg

Edited by Roxie

• 2 weeks later...
Got it off Twitter, which Chris is addicted to.

I followed him on there for a few days, but his "tweets" became overwhelming. Then his wife got on there, and he was "tweeting" even more! I had to remove him because it was ALL him on my page. But some of the pics that were posted either from him or his wife were pretty funny. ;)

I followed him on there for a few days, but his "tweets" became overwhelming. Then his wife got on there, and he was "tweeting" even more! I had to remove him because it was ALL him on my page. But some of the pics that were posted either from him or his wife were pretty funny. ;)

I did the same thing. He is majorly addicted to tweeter and it was too much to follow.

• 2 weeks later...

Visit My Website

Somewhere in the Netherlands...

^ Some recent very clear video of CC, with a touch of Immigrant Song.

Peter looks so..... :veryhot: And CC's voice isn't cracking too bad. He admitted he sucked on Letterman.

And twitter...I can't keep up with him, but check it out to see if there are any new cute pics or whatnot. Vicky takes such crappy pics...lol :o

ps: I feel like I'm one of the few CC fans, even though everyone was saying he should fill Robert's shoes. Weird. *shrugs*

Edited by Hotplant

• 7 years later...

METALLICA, PEARL JAM, SOUNDGARDEN Members Pay Tribute To CHRIS CORNELL At Memorial Service

chriscornelllive2013new_638.jpg.6d0cb7a58eefa9c49fd45d3e30ee541c.jpg

Members of Metallica, Pearl Jam, Linkin Park and Jane's Addiction are among the friends and colleagues who paid their respects to Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell earlier today (Friday, May 26) as his ashes were laid in his final resting place.

The private event on the Fairbanks Lawn at Hollywood Forever Cemetery included eulogies by Rage Against The Machine's Tom Morello, Pearl Jam's Jeff Ament, Linkin Park's Chester Bennington and Brad Delson and Soundgarden's Kim Thayil and Matt Cameron. Bennington sang "Hallelujah" for mourners, which included Cornell's widow and two young children.

A photo of Cornell final resting place -- located next to that of his friend, Johnny Ramone - can be found at TMZ.com . More photos from the service are available on the Daily Mail web site.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/metallica-led-zeppelin-pearl-jam-soundgarden-members-pay-tribute-to-chris-cornell-at-memorial-service-photos/

Edited: Along with Metallica, Pearl Jam and Linkin Park (mentioned in the blabbermouth news article), Led Zeppelin was also mentioned in it at first, but blabbermouth has since updated it and taken Led Zeppelin's name out, as no member of Led Zeppelin attended, so I edited Led Zeppelin's name out of this post to reflect that.

Edited by luvlz2

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Looks like jimmy might not be in attendance, from LedZepNews:

IMG_1893.JPG

There's no way Jimmy Page would attend this given how long had he been blowing off opportunities and open invitations to jam with Cornell. Everyone knows.

8 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

There's no way Jimmy Page would attend this given how long had he been blowing off opportunities and open invitations to jam with Cornell. Everyone knows.

I guess with that logic, jimmy won't attend another musicians' funeral, ever...  

On 5/27/2017 at 10:08 PM, Walter said:

I guess with that logic, jimmy won't attend another musicians' funeral, ever...  

Everyone knows there was a favor owed on Jimmy's part--THAT's the difference here. Cornell had helped him promote his book in Los Angeles. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...