• Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You
    • You Shook Me
    • Dazed and Confused
    • Your Time Is Gonna Come
    • Black Mountain Side
    • Communication Breakdown
    • I Can't Quit You Baby
    • How Many More Times

Ok Def. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You...but no wait...damn! the whole album is just rocking from beginning to end. But i think BIGLY def. gives you the full extent of what the band can do..start out very slow, very passionate...and then surprise its kicking ur ass..and then aahhhhhh some more light breeze and etc. etc. I think the only track i didn't care for as much as the others was i can't quit u baby (even though the version on Coda from the Royal albert hall was just AMAZING!). I love how rocking HMMT is and the middle section is very great...with all the slowing down and plant "speeching" about his woman and how many children he has on the way..oh well laters

This vote was (again) a thought call, but i decided to vote for Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, cause i love this song and the way they changed the original country version of Joan Baez is simply amazing.

But my top5 would be:

1. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
  2. Dazed And Confused
  3. Good Times Bad Times
  4. Communication Breakdown
  5. Black Mountain Side

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How Many More Times with that great question and answer riff !!!

I'm hearing you. I love that kicking riff in that song. And I also love the twists and turns. The moody instrumental piece in the middle, which leads up to the fantastic, 'The Hunter'. Ohh la la, as the French would say. All those things come together magnificently in that song.

Speaking of "The Hunter", the band Free do a great version of that also.

my reason for picking good times bad times is that it was the first zep song i ever heard track 1 on the 8 track and the good time feel fast paced it was prior to my discovery of the blues . that came a few minutes later ZEP RULES

• 4 weeks later...

These polls are tough, as picking one song above all others is torture. There are many favorites, each one having its own reason and meaning for me. I've been a fan for 30 some odd years now and at one time or another every 1 of their songs has been in my #1 spot, it always depended on what was going on in my life at that time.

So I picked You Shook Me cause they really do, no band ever rock & rolled like them.

LZ I is amazing but as a bassist my self i would either choose dazed and confused or how many more times as my favorites...it is (to me) one of the best dabue albums ever up there with van halen's first album which is fantastic....id also have to say communication breakdown because that one jsut starts out crazy awesome and never stops

100 percent dazed and confused.that song and achillies is my ultimate zep song.the guitar solo and the screaming the base and the pounding drums make this the ultimate song for me.no one in musichistory can top dazed and confused.maby zepplin though.

Good times, bad times, definitely. I love those burst-outs of Jimmy's solos. And it's a really catchy song.

GTBD is followed by Dazed and Confused (Jimmy does some really nice effects here, and Plant's voice kicks ass), and then Communication Breakdown, another gorgeous song.

I think Led Zeppelin I is my favorite album!

DIFFICULT!!!!!!

I voted "Dazed and Confuzed"... Jimmy plays it so fantastic, and the duo

-guitar-voice-guitar-voice- is WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Anyway, It was difficult, 'cause I love

"Black Mountain Side" and "I'm gonna leave you" too.

ledzeppelin1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

They're kinda equaL to me. I dunno, but I vote for Good Times Bad Times.. It's because that it doesn't matter how bad I feeL, that song is enough to fiLL me with pure euphoria=)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived