101 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

The Rover

Captured terrorist's account of Mumbai massacre reveals plan was to kill 5,000

I guess he didn't want his 72 virgins bad enough.

He should be tried, hung, shot, burned, fed to the dogs and the excrement tossed into a vat of acid.

Mumbai attacks: Terrorists took cocaine to stay awake during assault

Terrorists who battled Indian commandos for 60-hours last week relied on cocaine and other stimulants to stay awake for the duration of the fight.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...ng-assault.html

By Damien McElroy in Mumbai

Last Updated: 9:06AM GMT 03 Dec 2008

Officials said drug paraphernalia, including syringes, was recovered from the scene of the attacks, which killed almost 200 people.

The heavily built men, who had undergone training at a special marine camp established by the Lashkar-e-Taibat (LeT) terrorist group in Pakistan, had also used steroids to build a tougher physique.

"We found injections containing traces of cocaine and LSD left behind by the terrorists and later found drugs in their blood," said one official.

"There was also evidence of steroids, which isn't uncommon in terrorists.

"These men were all toned, suggesting they had been doing some heavy training for the attacks. This explains why they managed to battle the commandos for over 50 hours with no food or sleep."

One terrorist used the drugs to keep on fighting despite suffering a life-threatening injury.

Drugs are commonly used in India by workers in jobs where a lack of sleep is demanded, such as truck drivers and security guards.

The 10 men who attacked prominent Mumbai landmarks were able to hold off hundreds of India's best trained special forces by mounting sophisticated ambushes, maintaining a constant, steady rate of return fire and a superior knowledge of the layout of the buildings seized.

The gunman captured during the attacks on Mumbai has told police he underwent months of commando-style training in an Islamist militant camp in Pakistan.

The training was organised by the LeT and conducted by a former member of the Pakistani army, a police officer close to the interrogation said.

"They underwent training in several phases, which included training in handling weapons, bomb making, survival strategies, survival in a marine environment and even dietary habits," a senior officer said.

The Indian special forces are pathetic only 10 men killed over 100 people, I saw a news clip with someone screaming at the soldiers"Shoot them, there just sitting there, shoot them!" and they were just sitting there hiding. And there's some bull crap story that "Oh all they had was WWI weapons" well let me tell you those weapons are Enfield 303's very accurate and very powerful, and let me say if I had to kill a small group of men and the choice was an AK-47 or an Enfield my choice would be the Enfield which are MUCH more accurate more powerful as well. And that is just not true that they outsmarted the SF with ambushes and steady return fire that is not possible with 10 men.

The AK is also quite powerful, and not terribly inaccurate. In the right hands, its one of th best assault rifles in the world. Th Enfield is not.

Anywho, the Indian Special Forces killed 9 of these commando terrorists, who killed 170 civilians. Key word being civilians. They're not too tough to shoot down

Hi all,

Funny how the media fails to mention how many were tortured before they were killed.

These are SS/Gestapo Nazi's of a different ilk. :ph34r:

May they all burn in hell. :guns:

Or the fact they were from Pakistan.

They found more bombs at the railroad station.

Or that international intelligence warned India months ago about the attack.

The best part? Muslim cemeteries refused to bury their bodies,....of the terrorists.

KB

In recent developments:

Pakistan won't hand suspects to India

Unbelievable that Pakistan would rather use this horrific attack to push ahead with its own agenda and risk instigating a war than do the right thing and contribute to keeping the peace. Anyone else think the whole 'US ally' thing is getting used and abused? How much leeway should a country get under that banner? Hopefully Obama will use a much shorter leash.

Archived