" BIGGEST REFORMATION OF 2009 "

TheZeppyWanderer

Hell,RA's just throwin' us off the scent,but I sniffed it out.

Ladies.....lube your sqealbox...because...it's

Paul Revere and The Raiders!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if kicks are still getting harder to find... :huh:

Actually, it's not them. It's the.... *drum roll please*

MONKEES!!!!!!!!!

Bearing in mind that promoters will say anything because that's what they do...presenting Robert Plant's hips; they've started to move again. After mirroring the demure Ms. Krauss' careful stage presence, his hips came back to life from the deep freeze and decided to tour all by themselves whether he wants to come along or not.

Ok, this one cracked me up. :hysterical:

Yep, just like politicians. Lying sacks of shit. <_<

It's all about getting their name in the media and 100% for their own benefit. It's a big game, like a dog and pony show.

Like that suggestion of Bay City Rollers. Good one.

I did read some where recently and Gene Simmons did say he was trying to get Kiss' original lineup for a tour next year, so this could be the one. But maybe not, since this Kiss rumor seems to be public knowledge already. Not going to speculate who it might be. We do more than our share of this on the forum.

How about Creedence Clearwater Revivial? I know Tom Fogerty is dead, but he was "only" the rhythm guitarist and it was the other three that really made the band outstanding. Unlikely they would reform, but an ideal time for them to do it, seeing as their sound seems to be back in fashion with quite a few bands at the moment. I'm sure there would be a queue round the block at any rhythm guitarist auditions.

How about Creedence Clearwater Revivial? I know Tom Fogerty is dead, but he was "only" the rhythm guitarist and it was the other three that really made the band outstanding. Unlikely they would reform, but an ideal time for them to do it, seeing as their sound seems to be back in fashion with quite a few bands at the moment. I'm sure there would be a queue round the block at any rhythm guitarist auditions.

IMO, that will never happen. John hates those guys. I don't think he ever made up with his own brother, even on his death bed.

IMO, that will never happen. John hates those guys. I don't think he ever made up with his own brother, even on his death bed.

That's true, and he didn't allow the other guys onstage to perform with him at CCR's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

That's true, and he didn't allow the other guys onstage to perform with him at CCR's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

It seems to have been Tom that John had the massive problem with. The RNRHOF thing was 15 years ago, so things could have changed. Unlikely, I know, but so was the Zep reunion, and several other reunions.

It's got to be Carl Douglas. The UFC is so popular right know, i can see how wonderful it would be for a bunch of 40 somethings running around singing "Kung Fu Fighting" again.

Either that or the Captain has reunited with Ms. Tenille to make us vomit for yet another decade.

Archived