YOU KNOW IT'S NOT TRUE!

ledzeprolls

:cheer: I know this one, Rolls! :cheer:

It was 12/30/68 - Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA. They opened for Vanilla Fudge and were billed as Len Zefflin! :hysterical:

EnZepplozine has a great recalling of this show from Don Fitzpatrick, the point man for the tour promoter. He was MORTIFIED :o with the typo. But, it was too late to change it.

collage.jpg

P.S. Check out the movies that were playing at that time.

:cheer: I know this one, Rolls! :cheer:

It was 12/30/68 - Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA. They opened for Vanilla Fudge and were billed as Len Zefflin! :hysterical:

The old Electric Magic site had a great recalling of this show from the guy who was the point man for the tour promoter. He was MORTIFIED :o with the typo. But, it was too late to change it.

Thanks leg!

Here's a story everyone needs to hear. Needs a thread but hey I am having trouble follwing the board already.

How do you know when they aren't Zeppelin fans?

When they say "I am a big fan of HIM." Was in a taxi recently, we started chatting about LZ because of some memorabilia I was carrying, nothing unusual for me lol. Anyhoo, drive acts all excites rolling on about how he was a huge fan of "him?"

"Led Zeppelin were 4 bandmembers not one person" "I know, I know you know who the drummer was MY I know he's dead and my favorite song HAS TO BE In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" "Led Zeppelin didn't do that song, Iron Butterfly did that song" "No, your kidding me, my brother is a bigger fan than me and he says they did" "Oh ok, I know it's not true anyways, call library or something" "Yeah, you know I was so sad about their drummer dieing because he was the best out of them. You know him right, Keith Moon" "Moon didn't play for LZ they played for The Who, chuckles, your brother is yanking your chain man."

I get out of the taxi shaking my head.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Rolls>>>> :blink::blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived