What Is Your Latest Book Purchase?

Jahfin

• 2 months later...

I ordered it from my library: 'Forgotten Patriots' by Edwin Burrows

It's about the American prisoners of war held under the British and Hessians.

They were very cruel captors and most of the prisons were in lower Manhattan.

• 1 month later...

kingdoms.jpg

KINGDOMS OF FLAME

A Grimoire of Black Magick, Evocation, and Sorcery

by Archaelus Baron.

Kingdoms of Flame is a Grimoire for the evocation of various astral beings and a dark pathworking to adepthood. The first four chapters give a detailed analysis of the text and the magickal system therein. It is in these pages that the reader will be given the knowledge necessary to use the grimoire in practical manner to effect changes in themselves and in the concrete world. The remaining nine chapters include magick squares and the names, sigils and attributes of 56 entities that have never before appeared in any grimoire or text.

Regular Third Edition Hardbound in black cloth, embossed symbol in silver on the cover.

It's actually a "bookazine", the second one since No Depression magazine stopped publication. So far, so good but I've only thumbed through it.

Oh I see. I'm sure it'll be good. The magazine was great. Sad they went under but their website is pretty informative.

SS Armor on the Eastern Front 1943-1945. Bought it last month.

Fantastic photo reference for all WW2 armour connoisseurs like myself (although I don't suppose there are many of those around these here parts LOL). :D

SS%20Armor(500).jpg

And next of my 'to get' list is this:

drtigers(500).jpg

Edited by Mangani

SS Armor on the Eastern Front 1943-1945. Bought it last month.

Fantastic photo reference for all WW2 armour connoisseurs like myself (although I don't suppose there are many of those around these here parts LOL). :D

SS%20Armor(500).jpg

And next of my 'to get' list is this:

drtigers(500).jpg

I am. I have all kinds of WW2 books. My fave is '100 Best True Stories From WW2'

It covered the whole theater with one chapter called 'The Battle Of Florida' with the U-Boats creating havoc. The book is on the web and fairly cheap. Mine was printed in 1945 but it must have been before Iwo Jima and Okinawa becuase there's no mention of those battles.

I am.

Cool. :D

I have all kinds of WW2 books. My fave is '100 Best True Stories From WW2'

It covered the whole theater with one chapter called 'The Battle Of Florida' with the U-Boats creating havoc. The book is on the web and fairly cheap. Mine was printed in 1945 but it must have been before Iwo Jima and Okinawa becuase there's no mention of those battles.

Interesting. You want to hang on to that.

I have a six volume 'War in Pictures' set that came out just after WW2 ended and which my grandparents passed down to my dad and he passed down to me. I love these kind of things.

• 3 months later...
Jim Morrison Autobiography

He wrote an autobiography? When?

And the last book I got was Riendelwind The Wizard or something like that.. It's by Terry Prachett. If you like Douglas Adams you should definatly read Terry Pratchett.