Hi...I'm Ryan, the New Guy

ZoSo88

I like how the Led Zeppelin website is set up now, actually found out about it from their myspace. And these forums are cool so I'll probably be on here alot. My name's Ryan, I'm 19, I play guitar and am a total Led Zeppelin fanatic, to a safe extent anyway. They are my favorite band and Jimmy Page is my favorite member even though I love them all. My Favorite song is "Stairway to Heaven", yeah, who saw that coming, I own every album and just bought The Song Remains The Same DVD today so im extra hyped, even more then usual. I have Page's "ZoSo" symbol tattooed on my upper arm. But dispite my love for the band, im not crazy, have not lost my mind, yet anyway. I stillgo to college and work like anyone else. I just adore their music, their performance, and everything they've done for the music industry. I have yet to meet someone who knows more about them then me, but im sure there are plenty of people out there. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone, I look forward to discussing alot of things on here so...im out.

Achilles Last Stand? Thats my 2nd favorite Zeppelin song. Very Very difficult to play properly. I can play the intro, the main riff, and rythm, and a few other things. God I love that song. Good to hear that your raising your children on Zeppelin, My dad was the same for me. Funny story, when my mother was pregnant, my dad would blair Custard Pie in the car, she'd complain that i was kicking her...my dad said no...he's dancing. lol

Achilles Last Stand? Thats my 2nd favorite Zeppelin song. Very Very difficult to play properly. I can play the intro, the main riff, and rythm, and a few other things. God I love that song. Good to hear that your raising your children on Zeppelin, My dad was the same for me. Funny story, when my mother was pregnant, my dad would blair Custard Pie in the car, she'd complain that i was kicking her...my dad said no...he's dancing. lol

Haha, that story is hilarious, I think we have the same taste in song selection, Achilles comes 2nd for me too, followed by Kashmir, I would love to learn how to play guitar and all but I don't have the time/extra money for it, I am 2 years younger than you, and I am definately going to raise my kids like that ^_^

My name is Charlie, I am 28 years old now and have been into Zep since I was in middle school/junior high.

My father was the one that turned me onto them, he was a/is a old musician who, like most teenagers in

the 60s loved and lived Rock and Roll.

I look forward to speaking with many of you about the love for this group and am very excited to finally have a "Official" website dedicated to them.

Haha, that story is hilarious, I think we have the same taste in song selection, Achilles comes 2nd for me too, followed by Kashmir, I would love to learn how to play guitar and all but I don't have the time/extra money for it, I am 2 years younger than you, and I am definately going to raise my kids like that ^_^

You got that right, we just might have the same taste. Kashmir comes right after Achilles Last Stand for me too. Its my 3rd w/Stairway being the first.

Archived