Q & A game

Hotplant

Answer: Jonesy's is 3 January

Jimmy's is 9 January

Bonzo's is 31 May

Robert's is 21 August

...why do I know that?

Question: Who was the first choice for Led Zeppelin's singer?

Make that August 20 for Robert, and we'll just say Steve Marriott was considered briefly before Terry Reid was approached.

Answer: Jonesy's is 3 January

Jimmy's is 9 January

Bonzo's is 31 May

Robert's is 21 August

...why do I know that?

Question: Who was the first choice for Led Zeppelin's singer?

New question: Besides Roy Harper, who is the only other actual person named in a Led Zeppelin song title?

Make that August 20 for Robert, and we'll just say Steve Marriott was considered briefly before Terry Reid was approached.

New question: Besides Roy Harper, who is the only other actual person named in a Led Zeppelin song title?

Ian Stewart -- Boogie with Stu!

New question: Where did Zeppelin play their first gig - billed as just "Led Zeppelin"?

Ahah. Well, it's sort of less pathetic-making, but still I find it unfortunate that I got it wrong, haha.

Correct!

NEW QUESTION: Which two Led Zep kids share the same birthday month and year: April 1972?

Karac is April 20th 1972.

Want to say the other is Zoe but I can't find my blasted notes! If it isn't her it's got

to be one of Jonsey's three girls because I show Scarlet Lilith Elieska Page was born March 1971.

Archived