Q & A game

Hotplant

I believe it was Bad Company's self-titled album. If that be the answer, my question is how many songs from the Swan Song album presence did Led Zeppelin play at its reunion concert today? (Concert hasn't yet taken place, so I guess go ahead and guess a number from zero to seven. My guess: two.)

I believe it was Bad Company's self-titled album. If that be the answer, my question is how many songs from the Swan Song album presence did Led Zeppelin play at its reunion concert today? (Concert hasn't yet taken place, so I guess go ahead and guess a number from zero to seven. My guess: two.)

Your right,

I should know better than to question you! I thought it was Silk Torpedo!! Oh well, I have the first two albums from the label. I just pm'd you.

Three

Make that August 20 for Robert, and we'll just say Steve Marriott was considered briefly before Terry Reid was approached.

New question: Besides Roy Harper, who is the only other actual person named in a Led Zeppelin song title?

I was gonna say Darlene, but then I saw that it said "actual person" and that would be Ian Stewart.

----Boogie with Stu----

damn good song, I might add.

"I don't want no tutti-frutti, no lollipop

Oh, come on baby, just rock, rock, rock"

Make that August 20 for Robert, and we'll just say Steve Marriott was considered briefly before Terry Reid was approached.

New question: Besides Roy Harper, who is the only other actual person named in a Led Zeppelin song title?

Boogie with Stu ( after Ian Stewart i believe?)

What does the Yardbirds song For Your Love have in commen with the Led Zep show at the Fillmore on 4/27/69?

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but I would assert that Eric Clapton didn't like either. Right?

Two Presence songs at the O2: For your Life and Nobody's Fault but Mine. I guessed right!

All Of My Love

Getting back to the first Swan Song release. Yes it was Bad Co.....in the US. What was the first Swan Song Release in the UK?

Was it Pretty Things -- Silk Torpedo or something like ??

Barry White is mentioned in Royal Orleans i believe, its not a song title but still is interesting

But is Darlene a real person?

Come on Nic (it's you, right?), you know the answer to the other part! :D

Then what about Walter, or Tom. :P ............and let's not forget Bonzo! ;)

Was I right ??

You're right leddy.....! and the first US release was Bad Co.'s self titled LP.

A lavish media party was held at Chislehurst Caves in Kent, England on October 31, 1974, to celebrate the label’s first UK release by the Pretty Things, Silk Torpedo (the first US release for Swan Song was the self-titled debut album from Bad Company in June of 1974).

*source, wikibelieveitornot :D

Well there's Boogie with (ian) Stu(wart). Or Tribute to Bert Burns....

I know about Ian Stuart.....and was joking about Tom (Poor Tom) and Walter (Walter's Walk)........but was also saying that there are more than two Zep songs with actual names of real people in the title........as in..... Bonzo's Montruex ;) .......and you can add Pat's Delight into the mix as well.

Archived