Led Zeppelin's Singles?

Nico

I can't find the site that I was looking at but, I was reading that there where several different 7" disc's produced for promo's and the radio stations after the 1971 sessions of Stairway to Heaven where finished. Some where cut into two parts one 4:00 part for each side, some with separate mono and stereo sides and some with the same song just on both side's.

How many copies where made and how many still remain I no not. But I'd say that they would be the rare one's.

Bonzolikedrumer

??? !!!

If you want to see these records and more, they are all on my discography on line. :o

It's for reference only so don't worry you won't pay a cent ...

Led Zeppelin singles worldwide

So in the UK, Zeppelin never released any singles? (apart from maybe 1) :mellow:

But i understand in the US and elsewhere Atlantic released some :unsure:

I thought the answer was clear (did you look at the discographies?)

Anyway: the only official single was Whole Lotta Love cds in 1997

Many UK promos and never officially released singles (standard sleeves)

Millions of copies from US (standard sleeves)

Many from all other countries mostly with amazing picture sleeves

that's all

HI.

there was.. good times bad times which was a one sided acetate only.

..communication breakdown/good times bad times which again was an unissued promo..

.whole lotta love (edit)/living loving maid.(she*s a woman) which was withdrawn because of a solid centre and small hole..

.d"ya mak"er/over the hills and far away...unreleased promo only...

TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT/BLACK COUNTRY WOMAN...either a freeby with a diecut title sleeve or..test pressing with a white label.or a mispressed cat number.

wearing and tearing/darlene that was a cancelled Knebworth 45 whose existence was not confirmed.

then you had whole lotts love,stairway,sessions sampler,communication breakdown,what is and what should never be,in my time of dying etc etc.

TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT/BLACK COUNTRY WOMAN...either a freeby with a diecut title sleeve or..test pressing with a white label.or a mispressed cat number.

wearing and tearing/darlene that was a cancelled Knebworth 45 whose existence was not confirmed.

this is non-information!

- Trampled never existed with a mispressed catalog number: it's a rumor and I don't know a person in the world with that single in his hands. The different catalog number is for a Pretty Things single with P.T. songs! (an original mistake written on Samuel Ketenjian book!)

- wearing exists only as a counterfeit item made about three / four years ago: beware of this!

- more records and updated plus confirmed infos still on my discography on line www.vjez.com/zeppelin

p.s. on my UK single discography there are at least two records never seen before ... with picture, of course!

• 9 years later...

Archived