ALICE COOPER

The Rover

Alice Cooper rocked Monday, June 10th

I saw Alice in Dallas June 10th and he rocked! Alice was in Good form. smokin.gif

Catch this short tour if you can.

Alice's show this time is mostly rock, and some theater. I like it that way.
My only disapointments were: no "Desperado" and no "Halo Of Flies".

Note on the sound mix: The bass drums were way too loud, even some distortion at times. I really don't mind chair vibrating bass .. IF it does not overpower (even slightly) the guitar and vocals, as they should be on top of whatever the bass drum is doing.

ALICE COOPER

I first saw Alice Cooper back in 1972. It was one of the BEST concerts I have ever seen by anyone, anytime ! I have seen Alice Cooper several times since then over the years.... But NO concert since that 1972 show, comes close. He and his band were touring on their KILLER album at the time. It was consumate performance by all. The snake, the guillotine, the song and dance ... Alice was the master showman ... he the audience eating of of the palm of his hand that night. I saw something very very special that evening. That show is in the Top 5 of all concerts I have ever seen, including the Zeppelin shows.

GREAT NEWS ! ! ! ! ! !

It has just been revealed that AUDIO FIDELITY's next Alice Cooper work to get the 24K audiophile treatment, will be nono other than KILLER ! I can't wait ! !

ALICE COOPER

I first saw Alice Cooper back in 1972. It was one of the BEST concerts I have ever seen by anyone, anytime ! I have seen Alice Cooper several times since then over the years.... But NO concert since that 1972 show, comes close. He and his band were touring on their KILLER album at the time. It was consumate performance by all. The snake, the guillotine, the song and dance ... Alice was the master showman ... he the audience eating of of the palm of his hand that night. I saw something very very special that evening. That show is in the Top 5 of all concerts I have ever seen, including the Zeppelin shows.

GREAT NEWS ! ! ! ! ! !

It has just been revealed that AUDIO FIDELITY's next Alice Cooper work to get the 24K audiophile treatment, will be nono other than KILLER ! I can't wait ! !

Yes BBS saw Alice that year at a High School in Brampton Ontario. The great Bob Ezrin on bass. The Zeppelin shows, no band does it like Zeppelin. Thanks Rover. BBS.

My only disapointments were: no "Desperado" and no "Halo Of Flies".

Two of my favorites as well. I should stop visiting this forum, my wallet seems to get lighter each time I do. Another show I'm tempted to see.

Thanks a lot! ;-)

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Very cool video,

YOU FUCKING ROCK GLYN!!!! Thank You. Hell yeah, THIS is the real shit!

Glen Buxton! Michael Bruce! Neal Smith! Dennis Dunaway! FTW!!! Alice should have been arrested for the criminal act of breaking up this band...he was never as good post-1974.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Legendary rocker Alice Cooper played an impromptu after-party show this past Wednesday, October 15 at Dan McGuiness, a bar in Nashville, Tennessee, after supporting Motley Crue earlier in the night at Bridgestone Arena.

Alice invited fans via Twitter to the club, where he and his band proceeded to play a mini-set of classic rock covers, including The Beatles "Revolution', The Doors' "Break On Through" and a medley of "School's Out" and Pink Floyd's "Another Brick In The Wall".

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/alice-cooper-plays-impromptu-show-at-nashville-bar-video-available/

Edited by luvlz2

With Only Women Bleed, Alice Cooper made a song about domestic violence that wasn't preachy and that didn't sacrifice the music to its message. IMO, this is harder to accomplish then most people realize. Alice Cooper pulled it off. A very talented man lurks beneath the make up and bad wig.

Edited by Disco Duck

• 1 year later...

My mom hated Alice Cooper :lol: Back in the 70s Alice hit town and here i am broke and living at home , highschool  and all that. So , i had to ask the parents for $. Dad was one of those "go ask your mother" guys. My mom lol i pestered her for a week until she caved , but 1 stipulation , i had to take my  lil brother . For some reason she thought Alice was a female violin/cello player. One night a few weeks later mom comes across this on the tele.

For subjecting lil bro to such "vile garbage" as my mom put it.... I was the devil. 

• 4 months later...
On 8/3/2016 at 0:33 PM, The Rover 75 said:

Great video thanks, supposedly there is a new album in the works, that will feature all of the remaining original members, While most of them did play on WTMN 2, this is supposed to be for the whole album, could be very interesting.

Back in the day , did you burn the grooves off this LP ? I certainly did. Wonkied out an 8 track player or two too.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/8/2017 at 2:34 PM, The Rover 75 said:

I preferred LITD over Killer, to me, LITD is just a more solid outing, Killer has it's moments, just not as consistent.

Actually i prefer 'em both ,  "Pretties for you" and "Easy Action"  were pretty badass too.