Your theme song

JimmyPageZoSo56

If you had a theme song what would it be? When you are walking or driving. In the hallways at school, you song plays. So what is it and the reason behind it?

Mine would be Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gee's because its the perfect struttin' song and my friends have said that is my song because of the way I carry myself. Ladies man, good personality, etc.

Nevermind the song, I'm loving the idea of driving along the southern coast of Spain :D

With a mini-skirted babe in the passenger seat. B)

I can see you

Your brown skin shinin' in the sun

You've got your hair combed back

And those Wayfarers on, baby

B)

Brass in Pocket by the Pretenders. I used to dance for my boyfriend to that song while he watched through the window of my bedroom. We were young and it was a funny, silly game. A couple months later, that song was playing at a party and my boyfriend smiled and gave me a big hug. The '80's were so much fun. :D

Brass in Pocket by the Pretenders. I used to dance for my boyfriend to that song while he watched through the window of my bedroom. We were young and it was a funny, silly game. A couple months later, that song was playing at a party and my boyfriend smiled and gave me a big hug. The '80's were so much fun. :D

My friend Vince used to sing that song at our work (wrecking buildings) when I would put scrap pieces of brass in my pockets.

:D

Nevermind the song, I'm loving the idea of driving along the southern coast of Spain :D

I don't know--the guitar is pretty dang cool...

Good choices!

I remember making fun of a band substitute in junior high school while she was directing them with the Blues Brothers song--there was a group of kids standing outside the band room, waiting to be let in for orchestra--and we laughed our butts off because her giant red afro was wobbling all over the place! :lol:

As for Debbie Does Dallas...

:hysterical:

maven2blue--I LOVED that song when it was popular. I remember my dad singing it to me, "she's special..soo special.." LOL

Everyone's got great choices! Kudos!

I actually had to do this as an assignment once for a writing class. It was a minor thing--and I never came up with one I could really say is my theme song. I think the soundtrack of my life would be more adequate. (No not that I can really think of many songs that could fit my life, but I'm sure in certain moments, certain songs would fit well.)

Oh ... impossible to choose just one! It depends on my mood, so:

When I'm really happy:

Angry with someone or something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSTDXY4wxrA

Gettin' all nostalgic and testing my memory recalling lyrics learned all those years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMhetitt9bI

Seeking total sensory bliss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rBEnqC_rwg

I prefer this version--much more like trailer park rock!

The entire group looks like they're right outta the trailer park, ROFL.

My boyfriend has this Dodge Ram Charger (a truck, not a CHARGER) that's on a lift--it's a total hillbilly truck, and I always tell him that "Black Betty" is the theme song for driving around in it. LOL

Archived