What's the typical lag time before a concert DVD comes out?

keep in mind we are dealing with Jimmy, the perfectionist --- and there were a few things musically that took place here and there that were not perfect.

we'll just have to see, but I wouldnt bank on them including an entire Dazed on the DVD.

keep in mind we are dealing with Jimmy, the perfectionist --- and there were a few things musically that took place here and there that were not perfect.

we'll just have to see, but I wouldnt bank on them including an entire Dazed on the DVD.

I wouldn't count on Stairway either cause the solo by Jimmy wasn't quite right. Although, they could do what other bands like Pink Floyd have done on their "Live" recordings and re-do parts. I'd rather a little touch up than not releasing it myself....

With all the speculation about a DVD being released, why automatically assume that it will be the entire Zeppelin set? It could just be segments of every band that played that night with proceeds going to the Ahmet fund.

I wouldn't get all excited about a full Zep set on DVD until it's announced by the band, and even then it might be a year down the road before it's released.

With all the speculation about a DVD being released, why automatically assume that it will be the entire Zeppelin set? It could just be segments of every band that played that night with proceeds going to the Ahmet fund.

I wouldn't get all excited about a full Zep set on DVD until it's announced by the band, and even then it might be a year down the road before it's released.

We might not get anything at all...

Why?

:o

If you werent there, have you listened to the recording? --very noticeable miscue on the transition from the guitar solo back into the main riff. You can tell exactly what happened -- Page missed one of his cues but he and Jonesy played as if he didnt miss it, however, Jason Bonham was counting as if Page DID miss it. The result was that Page&Jones were on a step ahead of JB and the result was JB doing his drum roll a step too late. Big mistake at one of the most crucial points of the song. Still not sure if Jimmy or JB is to blame but I guess it doesnt matter.

They did recover well and got back on track, but it killed the delivery nonetheless. No way is Jimmy going to include that on a DVD or any recording.

Do I care? Hell no -- the show was awesome and I dont mind a mess up every now and then. I loved every second of it no matter what. And I am NOT saying anyone did a bad job. But I am saying, it was too noticeable and Jimmy wouldnt put that on any official release.

When it happened, I think my heart sunk and I was thinking "cmon! cmon! Dont let the song fall apart!" because it could have been way more atrocious than it was. I wish it would have neve happened but oh well, not a huge deal. But I'm just saying it may be a deal killer for including all of Dazed on a DVD.

Archived