Any Zeppelin Dreams?

chef free

About 20 years ago I had a dream that really stuck in my head. I was in a house at night, I recognized the house by the view of the bay out the window. It was up in my favorite neighborhood in the hills (I live in that neighborhood now only a short walk away) but the house had been torn down many years before (the view is still there). Jimmy was there sitting on a couch, he handed me a glass of red wine and said "I like to play some of the new things I've been doing". He turned on a reel to reel and I heard this acoustic middle-eastern sounding music with strange chord progressions and shifting time signatures. It was music I'd never heard but sounded just like Pagey. I remember being really dissapointed when I woke up because I wanted to hear more!

I used to dream about Led Zeppelin all the time about a year after I first got into them...but then again I was in the throes of a teenage-style obsession so that explains it.

I haven't had a dream about them for ages, but I did have a dream with Robert in it not long after the O2 gig. I can't really remember much of it now, but I was with a friend and we were in a desert or some desolate place. Robert walked past and we tried to get his attention but he was just like "no thanks, I'm in a hurry..." but then I said something that made him wanna stop and talk to us and suddenly made him very enthusiastic. Can't remember what I said now though...

But yeah, that was my first Zep dream for ages.

Archived