Here's what should be on an O2 DVD & CD

CD 1: Good Times, Bad Times to No Quarter

CD 2: Since I've Been Loving You to Rock and Roll

(Whatever is the best way to divide up the songs!)

DVD: Entire O2 show in HD and Surround Sound (if it was filmed for DVD, and I think it was!)

Possible extra DVD or extra features on concert DVD with behind-the-scenes documentary.

A booklet with tons of pictures or a photo gallery on the DVD

And that's it!

All I want are CDs and a DVD released together!

Possible extra DVD or extra features on concert DVD with behind-the-scenes documentary.

I think it's funny how people keep putting this one on their lists like - "Hey Jimmy, if you're reading this can you put a behind-the-scenes documentary on the DVD".

If they havn't already shot a documentary, don't you think the moment has past already?

There will definately be DVD's.....I was there.....I watched the extra people go into position between the preshow and Led Zeppelin. It was cool......rope ladders came down and guys climbed up and took positions on lights and cameras that weren't there for the preshow. Its possible I guess for there to be some good footage of before Led Zeppelin.....but the change was so obvious that they were getting ready to RECORD HISTORY!!!! They surely didn't do all that for nothing. :D

There will definately be DVD's.....I was there.....I watched the extra people go into position between the preshow and Led Zeppelin. It was cool......rope ladders came down and guys climbed up and took positions on lights and cameras that weren't there for the preshow. Its possible I guess for there to be some good footage of before Led Zeppelin.....but the change was so obvious that they were getting ready to RECORD HISTORY!!!! They surely didn't do all that for nothing. :D

You don't pay Dick Carruthers, with 18 HD cameras and operators, 2 dolly tracks, a steadicam, and all the support staff to go along with such a production (not to mention they were present at rehearsals at Shepperton), just to shoot the big-screen for those in attendance.

You don't pay Dick Carruthers, with 18 HD cameras and operators, 2 dolly tracks, a steadicam, and all the support staff to go along with such a production (not to mention they were present at rehearsals at Shepperton), just to shoot the big-screen for those in attendance.

I'm in total agreement Cactus. They did some neat stuff for the backdrop of the show....but WAY too much being shot that they didn't use for that purpose. A neat thing to think about is the dozen of more options they'll have continuously to edit a final product. I'd personally love to be able to do that....even tho I would probably be the worst choice.....I know I would be too biased in my shots and stay on Jimmy too much.

I'm in total agreement Cactus. They did some neat stuff for the backdrop of the show....but WAY too much being shot that they didn't use for that purpose. A neat thing to think about is the dozen of more options they'll have continuously to edit a final product. I'd personally love to be able to do that....even tho I would probably be the worst choice.....I know I would be too biased in my shots and stay on Jimmy too much.

Once again, Zeppelin came along and blew everyone out of the water. No-one has ever done a big-screen that impressive, with all the effects etc etc. A big wake up call for all the other bands who think they have a good stage show.

It was VERY impressive.......every song had a different scheme of "psychedelic" if it were.....and then they blended the close-ups in amongst that in a multi angle......whoever had their fingers on that did an awsome job.

Wouldn't it be great to have some audio of their rehearsals including some gems like Houses of the Holy or Dyer Maker. I'm sure Jimmy has it in his car's CD player right now....

One can dream right?

Wouldn't it be great to have some audio of their rehearsals including some gems like Houses of the Holy or Dyer Maker. I'm sure Jimmy has it in his car's CD player right now....

One can dream right?

I sure hope it's alright for one to dream right now......I know I'm doing plenty of it.

Archived