TV

Georgia

Someone has just told me Robert Plant is on TV today, at 12 noon, does anyone know anything about this? :) Or what is it about.

Watched the interview after my Mam rang to say someone from Led Zep is on TV, so turned it on & watched it. The interesting thing was when Plant was asked about Led Zep, he didn't rule anything further out.

He said he'd enjoyed it, the press was great which surprised him and asked about the future for Zep, he talked about not being able to do it like the Stones or other bands who just keep on doing it as it becomes cheesy, what he said was "It's got be everything it was at the beginning, but at a different Stage in One's Life" Then asked to clarify whether or not it'll happen again he said "I Don't think I can think about that right now, I've got an American across the Atlantic poking me with a violin Bow saying c'mon tell em Robert" he then went on to say that with Zep everything was real, and whatever happens (Meaning in the future) it's got to be magic.

So Unlike interviews before the Reunion he's not ruling it out, now that doesn't mean anything will happen but at least it wasn't a NO and he seemed willing to talk about it.

Graham

he then went on to say that with Zep everything was real, and whatever happens (Meaning in the future) it's got to be magic.

Nothing like putting a little pressure on anything in the future....

I think it is great he has backed down from his 1 night stand only stance. Maybe the emotional condom broke

i managed to record the interview. Robert was sporting a very nice pair of green trousers! :D

:lol: funny I notice stuff like that so closely too. Like I noticed the jewelry he has worn for several years is gone!

Gone, gone, gone. :lol:

And a big wow to the Grammy nomination for that song. :thumbsup::cheer:

I think he is so right about the timing of magic work.

For now he just has to go do his thing.

I'm really "over" the sadness that I didn't get to attend the concert.

I'll go see Robert no matter. he could be playing with a street musician and I'd STILL go see him.

You know, that Leo loyalty thing. :wub:

I posted this in the other thread but will add here so it's not missed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UYE7M30Uk-g

Thanks 'TortoiseGeek'! Very, very nice.

I love Robert's reaction - his response, laughter, and then the expression that crosses his face and the look in his eyes - when the interviewer asks if Allison is worried that he's "going to sling a telly out the window." :lol:

Jimmy had a similar look in his eyes when asked about "the madness" in a recent BBC interview.

:D

Something tells me that these guys remember much more then we think...

:ph34r:

:lol: funny I notice stuff like that so closely too. Like I noticed the jewelry he has worn for several years is gone!

Gone, gone, gone. :lol:

And a big wow to the Grammy nomination for that song. :thumbsup::cheer:

I think he is so right about the timing of magic work.

For now he just has to go do his thing.

I'm really "over" the sadness that I didn't get to attend the concert.

I'll go see Robert no matter. he could be playing with a street musician and I'd STILL go see him.

You know, that Leo loyalty thing. :wub:

I noticed the jewelry too!! LOL :D

Those weren't new! He wore them for this interview too back a few years ago.

ive watched that interview too.....i guess that time i was actually listening to him...rather than eyeing up his trousers!!! :blink: lol loved the bit on the "this morning" when phillip said about trashing a TV and Robert said he would need help nowdays, to lift and chuck it out the window! LOL

Finally got to see this, God I have to agree about the trousers. :wacko:

He very deftly put his finger on why though I love his album with Alison, I very rarely play it, when he talked about the wonderful "haphazardness" of Zeppelin--the sense that anything could happen, bad or good. Raising Sand obviously doesn't work that way, though equally good in its own way. Almost too good, in fact. I'll explain that after a G&T.

Finally got to see this, God I have to agree about the trousers. :wacko:

He very deftly put his finger on why though I love his album with Alison, I very rarely play it, when he talked about the wonderful "haphazardness" of Zeppelin--the sense that anything could happen, bad or good. Raising Sand obviously doesn't work that way, though equally good in its own way. Almost too good, in fact. I'll explain that after a G&T.

Ah yes - that makes sense and with that in mind, I can see why it may have a different place in your listening mind. I do love the contrast it offers to what he's done in the past but by the same token, that haphazardness was in part what made Zep so amazing - you didn't know what would happen and they just took huge chances. Even if they didn't work great, they were still exciting to experience.

G&T sounds great by the way. Be happy to join you my friend. I'll buy :D:wave:

Please feel free to pour mine down my virtual gullet, nine. I will meantime be off to Random to vent about my sod of a day.

In fact, make it a double, since you're so kindly buying--thanks! :thumbsup:

Your wish is my command :D So sorry to hear you've had a sod of a day :( :( :(:console:

Archived