that DVD and ephemera

Hi all anyone with definite positive information on a release date for an ''Official ''DVD for the O2 Concert lets here from you.I dont want to hear from non believers.

Second thread I have had the pleasure[truly] of hearing live twice in London Lezzeppelin ;anyone else heard this tribute band and did they make a good impression on you,If so what tracks did you feel came close to the almighty for my two pennysworth IMYTOD ang Bry-mawr-Stomp.

Albion calling :hippy:

Hi all anyone with definite positive information on a release date for an ''Official ''DVD for the O2 Concert lets here from you.I dont want to hear from non believers.

Second thread I have had the pleasure[truly] of hearing live twice in London Lezzeppelin ;anyone else heard this tribute band and did they make a good impression on you,If so what tracks did you feel came close to the almighty for my two pennysworth IMYTOD ang Bry-mawr-Stomp.

Albion calling :hippy:

There have been no official statements about the release of a DVD from O2 as yet. However, I would say the odds are pretty good, as it was directed by Dick Carruthers (who did the Led Zeppelin DVD), shot with 18 HD cameras and I have heard rumours about 3 35mm cameras as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived