Jonesey's Telephone

albionremain

my guess is... it was just a laugh! much like geddy lee's 'tumble dryer' instead of an amp set-up..

unless.. any of the zep-sperts here know any different?

would be interesting to find out.. but i doubt it was wired into a socket.

What did he say? It's too long to wade through.

"Well, it served no purpose really. It just was put there sometime during rehearsals and soundcheck and just became stuck there and became sort of glued to the set. I really don't know why it just sort of never got moved." "I’m just glad it never actually rang during a number! I wouldn’t know what to do!!" -- John Paul Jones

There should've been a telephone on JPJ's bass at the O2 so he could tell Jimmy he was fucking up. :D

His custom-made bass already incorporated two additional frets to play one step down for Robert. Once you stick a phone on the end of that bass...

"Well, it served no purpose really. It just was put there sometime during rehearsals and soundcheck and just became stuck there and became sort of glued to the set. I really don't know why it just sort of never got moved." "I’m just glad it never actually rang during a number! I wouldn’t know what to do!!" -- John Paul Jones

Oh bullcrap Mr.Jones!!!...don't you know that JPJ is really Batman. and the phone is there just in case Commissioner Gordon needs to get a hold of him!

Man!...some people on this site are sooooooo-stupid :D

Oh bullcrap Mr.Jones!!!...don't you know that JPJ is really Batman. and the phone is there just in case Commissioner Gordon needs to get a hold of him!

Man!...some people on this site are sooooooo-stupid :D

Holy shit Fresh Garbage, I that was what the bat signal was for. You know, the beam of light shaped like a bat. No wonder the phone never worked, JPJ got his signals crossed. geesh! :D

Commissioner Gordon

Holy shit Fresh Garbage, I that was what the bat signal was for. You know, the beam of light shaped like a bat. No wonder the phone never worked, JPJ got his signals crossed. geesh! :D

Commissioner Gordon

I swear, that's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that telly.... :D

we finally figured out JPJ....lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived