www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

Mattmc1973

The Return of Prompa!! :lol:

I don't remember seeing that second one in your post Matt....is he wearing his girlfriend's lipstick? That doesn't look like, 'I've just kissed her' lipstick, that looks 'applied'....It's the same colour as her bikini top... :rolleyes:

The Return of Prompa!! :lol:

I don't remember seeing that second one in your post Matt....is he wearing his girlfriend's lipstick? That doesn't look like, 'I've just kissed her' lipstick, that looks 'applied'....It's the same colour as her bikini top... :rolleyes:

Yeah, he's in the "Hall Of Scrote" on the left side of the site, he's the 4th one, appropriately named "Purple Lips". And yeah, his lips aren't purple from incidental girlfriend contact, his lips are purple on purpose!

Yeah, he's in the "Hall Of Scrote" on the left side of the site, he's the 4th one, appropriately named "Purple Lips". And yeah, his lips aren't purple from incidental girlfriend contact, his lips are purple on purpose!

I don't think I've laughed so hard at anything as I have at the term 'Hall of Scrote' :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived