BONHAM LEAVING FOREIGNER!

JohnnyGuitar

Just found this on thegearpage.net:

at the end of the tour to work with Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones on some new music. This was just announced on KLOS radio in Los Angeles. Things are starting to get interesting in Zeppelin land again.

Here's the thread where I got this info: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=431662

Just found this on thegearpage.net:

at the end of the tour to work with Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones on some new music. This was just announced on KLOS radio in Los Angeles. Things are starting to get interesting in Zeppelin land again.

Here's the thread where I got this info: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=431662

This is true. I wondered when the news would hit. He leaves at the end of this month and comes to England. Welcome to the rain Jason!

Given JP's "duet" with Leona Lewis and RP's association with Alison Krauss which is fantastic and the best concert I have been to for years (you will have to decide if I was at the O2 in December!) should we assume JB is coming to UK to drum for Girls Aloud?

Surely he would want to follow the fashion and team with women rather than some old rockers?

I think we already knew that he wasn't listed in the band lineup for the fall, didn't we? I know that had been commented on, anyway. And also that he'd been working with the other two? So, not totally new news, but if true, certainly a confirmation.

I think we already knew that he wasn't listed in the band lineup for the fall, didn't we? I know that had been commented on, anyway. And also that he'd been working with the other two? So, not totally new news, but if true, certainly a confirmation.

I agree with you. I just thought that since this came out on KLOS in L.A. today, that it was worth posting.

:D

Link for the radio interview Jason gave where he spoke of leaving Foreigner and what lies ahead..

Link

MissHoneydripper! Thanks so much for posting that great interview! :)

What an exciting weekend this is proving to be! A new and promising interview with Jason and Jimmy performing on Sunday! :D

MissHoneydripper! Thanks so much for posting that great interview! :)

What an exciting weekend this is proving to be! A new and promising interview with Jason and Jimmy performing on Sunday! :D

MSG, I was thrown into a tizzy even before he said about leaving Foreigner when he announced he was lying butt naked on the bed :wacko::lol:

Archived