Jimmy Page, Lucifer Rising

Lorn

It sounds like some of it got into the opening of In The Evening. You should listen to Death Wish II. I love his soundtrack for that. (It's far superior to the movie.) I love the instrumental stuff on it, especially "Prelude," "Big Band, Sax and Violence" and "The Chase." But what stands out is Chris Farlow at the beginning singing "Who's to Blame" which is my favorite, besides "Prelude."

Was wondering if anyone would know of any instrumental music similar to the Lucifer Rising music page worked on. Any ideas??

Check out Bobby Beausoleil's soundtrack for Lucifer Rising. You can find clips from it on YouTube. Just promise me you won't spend any money on it. Beausoleil was into some really sick, twisted, perverted stuff - some of it involving children. I doubt he'd get any cash from anything to do with the soundtrack, but don't take any chances.

Love,

Billy

• 4 weeks later...

Was wondering if anyone would know of any instrumental music similar to the Lucifer Rising music page worked on. Any ideas??nope.page crafted something truly unique.interestingly enough,page barely plays on it,he is sampling all the sounds on it.I find rising to be frightening at times.

• 1 year later...

Check out Bobby Beausoleil's soundtrack for Lucifer Rising. You can find clips from it on YouTube. Just promise me you won't spend any money on it. Beausoleil was into some really sick, twisted, perverted stuff - some of it involving children. I doubt he'd get any cash from anything to do with the soundtrack, but don't take any chances.

Love,

Billy

Plus, he was involved in the Manson murders. F that loser!

Plus, he was involved in the Manson murders. F that loser!

I concur, and will also add FUCK Kenneth Anger...he's another loser. I've had the displeasure of meeting Kenneth Anger twice, and he was a jerk both times.

So to hell with both Anger and Beausoleil...scumbags.

I concur, and will also add FUCK Kenneth Anger...he's another loser. I've had the displeasure of meeting Kenneth Anger twice, and he was a jerk both times.

So to hell with both Anger and Beausoleil...scumbags.

I've heard in various interviews what an a-hole Anger is. Suits the name. Coming first hand from you as your info is always quite accurate, I certainly believe it. I guess Jimmy had to deal with a lot of crap with this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's some creepy stuff..

I just found this on youtube..... it's the real thing.

I have the same music on a bootleg album.. side 2 has some of Robert's pre Zeppelin recordings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etLiIjwCPJ8&feature=player_detailpage

WOW, This is a great find. I have the music on album (one of the original releases) but this is the first time I've seen the original (unreleased) movie version put together with the Page soundtrack. Thanks for posting!

WOW, This is a great find. I have the music on album (one of the original releases) but this is the first time I've seen the original (unreleased) movie version put together with the Page soundtrack. Thanks for posting!

Sounds familiar. Probably the same one I have I got back in the 80's.

Archived