JIMMY PAGE ON THIS DAY (Archive)

Whoa whats on the top shelf in that picture?!

Have you noticed their weird shapes, haven't you? ;)

At first I've thought the photo was taken in front of the case, but I've recognized the reflections of the lamps, so it was taken above the case, so it's a table. I'm not sure about the size of the things, but those seem talismans, perhaps magical things or sacrifical gifts... Ok, I keep quite, I studied roman archaeology. Any egyptologist here?

Sorry if I was argumentative. :blush:

Have you noticed their weird shapes, haven't you? ;)

At first I've thought the photo was taken in front of the case, but I've recognized the reflections of the lamps, so it was taken above the case, so it's a table. I'm not sure about the size of the things, but those seem talismans, perhaps magical things or sacrifical gifts... Ok, I keep quite, I studied roman archaeology. Any egyptologist here?

Sorry if I was argumentative. :blush:

Haha yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one :P

Oh wow that is like a table thing, I never would've noticed that; very observant!

The Toby Jug show was performed on April 16th, not April 9th. Here's an ad from the April 12, 1969 edition of Record Mirror (the next Wednesday was April 16th; April 9th had already passed). Also, it looks like the Toby Jug picture is of a different Toby Jug, not the one from Tolworth (see a 1965 picture of the Tolworth Toby Jug -- it appears to be a different picture, even if it is a Charrington Ales Pub too).

tobyjug_ad_69edited.jpg

tolworth_T263032.jpg

The Toby Jug show was performed on April 16th, not April 9th. Here's an ad from the April 12, 1969 edition of Record Mirror (the next Wednesday was April 16th; April 9th had already passed). Also, it looks like the Toby Jug picture is of a different Toby Jug, not the one from Tolworth (see a 1965 picture of the Tolworth Toby Jug -- it appears to be a different picture, even if it is a Charrington Ales Pub too).

tobyjug_ad_69edited.jpg

tolworth_T263032.jpg

tks for this MikeZ......

..additional Info/Links:

"During the 1977 tour, I began to alternate between the White Poppy Suit :wub: and the Black Outfits. Here I am wearing Hugo Boss."

Jimmy Page/Offiical Autobio/Pg. 308

Link to the Designer Label Hugo Boss

http://www.webcrawle...niform-producer

.... whatever Mr. Page! We are always interested in what you have to say!!! :icecream:

..additional Info/Links:

"During the 1977 tour, I began to alternate between the White Poppy Suit :wub: and the Black Outfits. Here I am wearing Hugo Boss."

Jimmy Page/Offiical Autobio/Pg. 308

Link to the Designer Label Hugo Boss

http://www.webcrawle...niform-producer

.... whatever Mr. Page! We are always interested in what you have to say!!! :icecream:

...Not really all that funny. It's starting to dawn on me that Pagey might be like his idol Crowley in more ways than one, including a penchant for anti-semitism.

...Not really all that funny. It's starting to dawn on me that Pagey might be like his idol Crowley in more ways than one, including a penchant for anti-semitism.

I don't think this is real anti-semitism, it's just circus.

The Nazi's were assholes but they did have style.

That's about it.

Hard to say. He did wear it within close proximity to Passover.

Indeed, but when I saw this or similar on stage, I've always thought it's just empty provocation, nothing else.

Maybe he wanted more attention, he wated to people talk about it and he succeeded or... as for the attention, it was unnecessary, because they were already on the top in 1977 and he thought his act seriously.

But Jimmy seems to me more intelligent than he would be anti-semite or something similar.

---

Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you PlanetPage for saving these while all of us while I can't do so this week. I have loved them all.

That he talked about Alister Crowley on Easter :D A special one just for the 'stormtrooper' out, that he can't remember everything from so long ago from the Toby Jug one and this most recent one.. I loved what he said about Paul at the end. That was so lovely. :D

Archived