Glenn Hughes and Jason Bonham’s new band

The Pagemeister

Well I really hope to see these guys perform in cities that B.C.C. did not, my city in particular for me. I've never seen Glenn Hughes in concert, and I really want to now. Really bummed me out the lack of touring B.C.C. did, I really wanted to see them...

californiabreedband2014_638_zps60dd40ba.

This ought to be good, I grew to like Glen Hughes, when I started listening to Black Sabbath-Seventh Star and most recently Iommi-Fused, though Glen's voice sounds different on that album, I can't explain it, he sounds younger not his usual soulful self.

I see Glen is having a bad hair day

At least he's got hair. A real feat for a guy whose 95.

Ever notice how rock stars generally don't lose their hair? Must be something in the booze and drugs......but then there's Ritchie Blackmore, and his nasty faux mop, to disprove the theory.

At least he's got hair. A real feat for a guy whose 95.

Ever notice how rock stars generally don't lose their hair? Must be something in the booze and drugs......but then there's Ritchie Blackmore, and his nasty faux mop, to disprove the theory.

That is funny. You're right about Blackmore. I saw an interview a few weeks ago on Youtube and his hair looks the same as it did 30 years ago. amazing.

That is funny. You're right about Blackmore. I saw an interview a few weeks ago on Youtube and his hair looks the same as it did 30 years ago. amazing.

Haha. If you saw him at a grocery store without his wig, you'd think he was a beige watermelon. He's bald these days, and not a pretty sight either way.

Haha. If you saw him at a grocery store without his wig, you'd think he was a beige watermelon. He's bald these days, and not a pretty sight either way.

Funny, I"m sure most of them do have hairpieces. The hair looks too thick and too good to be real, especially at their ages. I remember seeing Foghat (the original Foghat) when they reunited. It was a great show. Lonesome Dave's hair was really really long as in the past . This was in the early 90s I guess. Pretty sure it was real at the time. There was a moment during the show when the light was shining on Dave's hair and it was all grey. There was also a quiet spot in the song and my friend shouted out really loud "Look at Lonesome Dave's hair, it's all grey!" Everyone was hysterical.

• 4 weeks later...

Great for Jason and the rest of us who get the great music. I wonder how many bands Glenn Hughes has been with? I see him mentioned here with Deep Purple, and one or two more. Guy gets around! The only band I ever associated with Glenn was Trapeze. I still enjoy Black Cloud. :) Missy

Great for Jason and the rest of us who get the great music. I wonder how many bands Glenn Hughes has been with? I see him mentioned here with Deep Purple, and one or two more. Guy gets around! The only band I ever associated with Glenn was Trapeze. I still enjoy Black Cloud. :) Missy

I have a solo CD by Glenn called "Blues". It's great. His vocals are awesome. I think it's probably around 15 years old by now. I saw him live when he was part of Deep Purple.

Glenn is associated with a lot of bands. Some you wouldn't expect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGj9h8ggCc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived