Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Found this on Tumblr - it seems to have been taken about four years ago.

"...Guitarist of legendary rock group Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Page (65) was infatuated with the singer Daniela Maia (20) in his recent visit to Brazil. In Rio to participate in charity auction on behalf of Casa Jimmy, an institution that welcomes children and adolescents of the street, the artist enjoyed a night of Lapa venue. He has engaged in conversation with Daniela mood for romance, one of the attractions of the River Rock & Blues Club. The meeting was after the show the singer, who won acclaim for his portrayal of Jimmy’s classic bossa nova. At night, a guitar autographed by members of the band Iron Maiden has sold for 5400 dollars. Jimmy contributed signing two shirts and a poster, which sold, brought up to about 8000 the actual amount collected for the NGO Task Brazil."

attachicon.giftumblr_m2hosqxaDU1qkg71so1_500.jpg

I've seen this one but do you think it might be the same girl from the picture Anxss posted? Looks like he's about to give her a smooch in this one! ^_^

Edited by april_lynn

Hi April,

No - it's not the same girl. The girl in the Tumblr photo is Brazilian and definitely looks Hispanic. This other female does not.

I had a look at Getty Images, and I think the other photo may be taken at the Celebration Day Premiere party in New York in that JImmy is wearing a similar suit and tie. As I said above, I think the guy in the background looks like Nech Tytla who would possibly be invited to the party because he runs an LZ site. Here's a photo below from that event for comparison.

post-14347-0-44510300-1370211948_thumb.j

I've seen this one but do you think it might be the same girl from the picture Anxss posted? Looks like he's about to give her a smooch! ^_^

Edited by kenog

Hi April,

No - it's not the same girl. The girl in the Tumblr photo is Brazilian and definitely looks Hispanic. This other female does not.

I had a look at Getty Images, and I think the other photo may be taken at the Celebration Day Premiere party in New York in that JImmy is wearing a similar suit and tie. As I said above, I think the guy in the background looks like Nech Tytla who would possibly be invited to the party because he runs an LZ site. Here's a photo below from that event for comparison.

attachicon.gif153848123.jpg

Ah okay. I thought we'd solved the mystery :P I'll have to give that Badgeholder's site a look. Cute picture as well! :D Thank you :)

Anxss,

Where did you find it? I may be completely wrong, but the guy in the background on the right looks a bit like Nech Tytla who runs 'For Badgeholders Only'.

I can't find it anymore but I think you're right. Jimmys outfit is exactly the same.

April,

The web address is http://www.oldbuckeye.com/badgeholders.

Nech is a member of this site. His membership name is 'Nech' (not surprisingly). He doesn't appear to have visited this site since 2012, but maybe you could drop him a line at FBO and see if he can identify the girl (assuming he is the guy in the background of the photo). I suspect she is someone Jimmy knew already, perhaps from the music industry, or even the ABC Trust.

Ah okay. I thought we'd solved the mystery :P I'll have to give that Badgeholder's site a look. Cute picture as well! :D Thank you :)

April,

Nech is a member of this site. His membership name is 'Nech' (not surprisingly). He doesn't appear to have visited this site since 2012, but maybe you could drop him a line at FBO and see if he can identify the girl (assuming he is the guy in the background of the photo). I suspect she is someone Jimmy knew already, perhaps from the music industry, or even the ABC Trust.

Thanks kenog. I have heard of him before. Both seem possible. He seems to more involved with the Outside Edge theater these days. According to Annie Hollinshead, who was a former forum member here, who now runs Memories in Music charity in honor of Jimmy, and who I have told april_lynn about before, Casa Jimmy, may be no more as there have been money problems. Thank for this and the picture. Edited by aen27

April,

Thanks kenog. I have heard of him before. Both seem possible. He seems to more involved with the Outside Edge theater these days. According to Annie Hollinshead, who was a former forum member here, who now runs Memories in Music charity in honor of Jimmy, and who I have told april_lynn about before, Casa Jimmy, may be no more as there have been money problems. Thank for this and the picture.

Wow you guys are so knowledgable! :notworthy: I'm not too bothered about who she is really, I had just thought we were connecting the dots there. :P I did go on FBO though! :D I did the Subscribe Zeppelin option but haven't gotten anything yet. It'll be interesting to see what that's like. I'm assuming they send you Zeppelin news all day?? I didn't see anything other than the mailing list though; did I miss something? Sorry to hear about Casa Jimmy. Thank you both very much!

April,

I don't know what you will receive from the Subscribe Zeppelin option, but if you look at the main page there is a 'go to the archives' option. If you click there, it will take you to the daily postings - they are current postings made daily by members who also belong here. There is also a search facility on the Archives page, so you can research any topic.

Wow you guys are so knowledgable! :notworthy: I'm not too bothered about who she is really, I had just thought we were connecting the dots there. :P I did go on FBO though! :D I did the Subscribe Zeppelin option but haven't gotten anything yet. It'll be interesting to see what that's like. I'm assuming they send you Zeppelin news all day?? I didn't see anything other than the mailing list though; did I miss something? Sorry to hear about Casa Jimmy. Thank you both very much!

Let me know if you hear back. I might like to sign up too. :D You're very welcome. I am too. Edited by aen27

April,

I don't know what you will receive from the Subscribe Zeppelin option, but if you look at the main page there is a 'go to the archives' option. If you click there, it will take you to the daily postings - they are current postings made daily by members who also belong here. There is also a search facility on the Archives page, so you can research any topic.

Oh right I see it now. I thought I was bein a bit thick! ^_^ I still don't really understand how to use it or sign up or message him so that task'll have to go to someone else I'm afraid! I'll really give it a look a bit later. Thank you very much once again kenog!

Anxss, where are these pics from, I mean what was the occasion? And dang, his hair is really long! Rock on, Jimmy :)

I was wondering when the second one was from as well. I saw it backalong on tumblr with the hashtag #morefromthataward. It may not even be an award thing but 'more'?? Where are the rest?! :D And FireOpal I love his hair here as well! :D

Yeah i agree. maybe it's the genes or perhaps, Robert partied a little harder than Jimmy? I don't know. But i still adore them both. :wub: :wub:

Everyone has both a psychological and a chronological age, and the former is largely genetic. My mother drank a fair bit, smoked and was a sun worshiper (perfect storm for cell cross linkage), at 75 now everyone thinks shes maybe 60. I'm 47, no grey hair and very few lines in my face. The guy who hired me where I work as an engineer, I thought was in his early 50s. . He's 37.

For more of Jimmy with that nice tie. It's from the APRS Sound Fellowship Awards November 22, 2011. Some great photos of him there.

http://gileadlimor.smugmug.com/Events/APRS-Sound-Fellowship-Awards/20253274_W2MV2z/1602132610_CXhmRGK#!i=1602132610&k=CXhmRGK

or, look here:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/16845-jimmy-at-aprs-sound-fellowships-awards-lunch-22112011/ :)

That is also indeed Nech in the background of that one photo, and FBO works as an e-mail discussion list.

Edited by Mayqueen

For more of Jimmy with that nice tie. It's from the APRS Sound Fellowship Awards November 22, 2011. Some great photos of him there.

http://gileadlimor.smugmug.com/Events/APRS-Sound-Fellowship-Awards/20253274_W2MV2z/1602132610_CXhmRGK#!i=1602132610&k=CXhmRGK

or, look here:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/16845-jimmy-at-aprs-sound-fellowships-awards-lunch-22112011/ :)

That is also indeed Nech in the background of that one photo, and FBO works as an e-mail discussion list.

Thank you very much Mayqueen! :yourock: Those are great, especially #68 (awww ^_^)! Thanks again! :)